Reviews for Rum
Inralak chapter 3 . 7/8
Great story, would love it if you continued it even if it has been so many years. Its such a cute story and a great idea :) Please finish it.
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
I love this so much. I really hope you come back to it someday.
thebookworm90 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
So, what happens next? Little Grimmjow sounds adorable and Ichigo is being so sweet to him.
propertyofthedead chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Awesome story I wonder if ulqi will open up a damn little and start acting like a father while ichigo can be the mom
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Please update more
Nekokratik chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Daddy Ichigo is so cute :D And slutty Szayel is kind of weird ... but I guess Stark just made it normal XD Grimmjow is so cute! I can't wait to see more of this!
Ink And Death chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Please update this story! I love it.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Cute :3
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
noooo Stark ya gave into Szayel's temptations D:
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
dawwww i wanna baby Grimmjow x3
Regina Hark chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I think a part is missing here. Ichigo just appeared out of no where unless he was there the whole time which I doubt.

[g his stomach. There was a loud fizzing sound, like firecrackers. A little bang, and Szayel realized his plans had backfired.

"Dammit, Grimmjaw. Son of a bitch."

Ichigo unsheathed Zangetsu and prepared himself to fight Ulquiorra, who seemed to be slightly jittery. His usual self was calm and confident, but right now he seemed to be fidgeting madly, as if he had fire ants in his pants. The substitute Shinigami cocked his head to the side, watching Ulquiorra intently. There was something weird going on with his pants all right, like little hands moving and gliding…] I

wonder what was Ichigo doing before he showed up.

I think the general idea of this pretty nice.
amimrsleejinkiyet chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
This is kind of old, but... I wish to see more of cute, little, baby Grimmjow, please!
amimrsleejinkiyet chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
lol this is...rather odd. XD
Visal chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I liked this story right up until Stark. When he made Szayel the promise that if he turned Grimmjow back he'd have one day with him I lost all respect for him (Stark). It isn't his (Stark's) decision on how Grimmjow spends any of his time nor is it his decision who he spends it with; yet he just makes this claim basically pimping him out after proclaiming that Grimmjow was the best there was in Hueco Mundo.

However (or wherever) you take this story, I hope Grimmjow is kept safe from that freak as well as from his so called friend Stark. Anyone who would sell you out for their comfort is not a friend and they certainly aren't to be trusted. Grimmjow deserves better.