Reviews for Since First I Heard the Footsteps of Thy Soul
I was crying the whole way through. Your words are beautiful and poignant and they were just what I needed right now. Thank you.
Moonflower26 chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Surprisingly I could read parts with Blair and Carter without trepidation and even with some sympathy towards the latter.
I wonder whether Blair's drink had been roofied the night when she had sex with that man in the club. And where Carter get the girl from, why was she standing outside of his suite in Santorini?
Your ability to throw Chair in the most dire circumstances and then to rebuild them step by step is amazing! Thank you for this story!
NJ chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
The story is beautiful and I agree with all the reviewers that you are amazing writer!

I just wanted to comment on one thing which sort of disturbed me. At the end you talk about Blair going to India, and even though I am not a permanent resident of the country, but I have stayed there long enough to be offended at certain parts of your description. It has been put as some kind of hell on earth, especially for women, which isn't entirely true or exclusive to India in particular.

This is just something I wished to share with you, and I do respect that you are entitled to your own opinion. I just wish the land could be seen beyond the one symbol of romance of a Mughal Emperor.
desirecullen chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Oohh. My heart is breaking for Carter. And poor Chuck.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
You are an amazingly talented writer.. I'm a real chair fan but have been hooked to this story nonetheless.. Your story is really compelling and makes one feel for its characters.. Love it.. Have u published anything? You are so much better than so many of the published authors out there.
eckomoon chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Wow. Another story of yours that made me cry. So beautiful and tortured. I really liked the open ending. I think it would cheapen the story for their to be a spelled out happy ending. But I'm glad she lets herself feel chuck's embrace. That's there is hope.
Anony chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
I really enjoyed this story, the spin you placed on it, taking Carter in and saving Blair. Though you made her realize she needed independence, one that she hadn't had the chance to have since she slept with Chuck and went around with many other guys before settling.

Though it was disheartening to know she left an amazingly loveable Carter for Chuck, you can really see their love did transcend something deeper than just love it was a soul bond to each other.

Though Carter definitely got most of my sympathy in this story and I was sad to see him get tossed aside.

Brilliant work nonetheless!
candyredlove chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
this is sooooo good! ur an amazing author!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
why is it that in your fics blair is always doing the wrong and begging for forgiveness?
ggoddess chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
On the day that I find out about Chuck and Blair's impending break-up, your story numbs me in its unbelievable vision and exploration of love. I cried and sobbed and now I finally have hope. Thank-you so much Catheryne for making me once again believe that there is epic love such as that of Chuck and Blair!
The Head Reviewer chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
this was the best story ive read so far from you.

however. i was a bit disappointed from what came across as a slightly rushed ending.

and i didnt like how it wasnt carter/blair all the way.

anyways. spooky story.
The Head Reviewer chapter 9 . 9/19/2009

i love blair and carter.

i love this horror/suspense-ish side. omg. im in love.
The Head Reviewer chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
this is one of the best stories ive read. honestly. i love carter and blair. i just found this as i was looking for a good read.

the only thing im going to say that is "critical" is Pusan is actually Busan.

that's all:]

gonna continue reading.
niinjjakiitten chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I have only recently discovered your stories and they are constantly captivating and astounding. this is no exception. you truly have a talent for writing and i find your stories thought-provoking and addictive.

joyousbrokenthing chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
Wow, I hated Blair from beginning to end in this story. What a self absorbed, trainwreck doomed, whore...I hate for this to sound negative but really, good job. You made me despise my favorite character and hoped that Chuck and Blair never reunited. For the first time in any story I've read he deserves better than her. Hm.