Reviews for Sunbeams
Ramrikai chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
You tried your DAMNEDEST to reduce me to another puddle of tears! Well I fought BACK this time! HA! I'll have you know, I read this last last chapter and I only cried for twenty minutes!

Seriously though. Amazing yet again. Amazing because it isn't just a happily ever after, it's life in all its ups and downs, it's for better or worse, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer. And it hurts all the more because of it...

Curse you, I'm crying again.

I need mindless fluff. Stat.
Ramrikai chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Heh. Took me a little bit to realize that it was a mourning dress, not that "little black dress" to wear on dates. Makes a whole lot more sense now.
Ramrikai chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
Child born with the Byakugan outside of the Hyuga clan? They sent him to eliminate her and her family? Is that what happened here?
Ramrikai chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
What?! What happened to Kiyoshi?!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
This was beautiful. :)

I'm so glad I was able to find Moonstruck, and as a result, find this as well. You're a fantastic writer and a great person, too. Keep up the good work and don't lose confidence in yourself. You can make it through the tough times. It's easier said than done, but there will always be an unseen future ahead of you - don't let that go. Naruto never did. :)

Best wishes and God bless!

Love,
-Cherry
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
I'm so happy you were able to recover and be pulled out of your depression. :) You're a great writer (and so is spoons) and you deserve every bit of praise the both of you get.
You're strong, and you made it this far. I'm confident you can make it even farther. You're getting better and better all the time. :)

I didn't know you felt such a deep and personal connection with Naruto and Hinata. It makes me not only understand you just a bit more, but also understand the deep love you have for the the characters individually and as a couple. That much was clear with all your writing - the reason and how deep, I have just found out.

Wishing the best for you (and for spoons, of course),
-Cherry.

God bless you both, and your families and friends and lives ahead.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
This one (and of course the first part, but I'm going to count them as one since one's a continuation of the other) is probably my favorite so far. It's deeper and shows Naruto's flaws. But he's trying. And so is she.
gummy b3ars chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Loved this chap!
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hahahah! Wow shino only smiled! I love team 8 boys! :D
NaniMok chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Oh dear. Poor Hana. Oh my goodness.
Amer Leon chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
that was a definite 10...great writing!
Amer Leon chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
pretty short but vivid scene of what could take place...i wonder since naruto and hinata are together in the manga now in chap# 615...if she will also be by his side when he faces sasuke? I can just imagine that.
Amer Leon chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
funny one...i like the conversation here. good job with naruto and hinata.
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
funny chapter...great way to end it with naruto just walking up at exactly the wrong time!
Nils chapter 27 . 11/29/2012
I loved reading this! Few chapters even managed to move me to tears! A job well done, indeed! :)