Reviews for Kunai and Byakugan
Love Crazed Moron chapter 33 . 11/7/2014
Thank you for granting one of my greatest wishes for the Naruto franchise. I was honestly hoping til the very last moment for Neji to come back to life... But no... We get a forever alone tenten and a grave for neji.

Seriously, i can forgive shika-temari and ino-Sai, even anko getting fat... But a canon neji-ten wouldve been the absolute icing on the cake for me...

I think i ranted for too long so again: thanks for the great fic :))
I
DrkSpphrGT chapter 33 . 11/7/2014
Thank you for writing on chapter 700s ending! I so needed this. I came straight to fan fiction to rid my sad feels about no nejixtenten in the last Naruto chapter, by reading tons of fanfics of my otp! I hate how neji was killed, he shouldnt have. They should have showed that he looked like he died but was later saved and lived. I just know tenten and neji would have married and had a kid. My feels :(
El Tofu-san chapter 33 . 11/6/2014
Great last work. I feel the same, I can't feel so happy when my favorite OTP is missing. I would love to see your ideas for an AU where Neji survives.
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 33 . 11/6/2014
ahhhh this is what should've happened. ;) I imagine that the weapons shop would get really boring though :P

this made me smile - thank you for posting it!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/6/2014
Beautiful. I still think they should have had tons and tons of babiiiiies!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Oh no : c so sad. I'm crying : c
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 32 . 7/18/2014
Thank you for fleshing out that scene in 678! I enjoyed this :)
ButtercupandButch chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
So cute!
Lalala chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
Can't wait for your new story! Merry Christmas to you too...
stronger13 chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
Tears threatening to fall in this chapter. Thumbs up
rozurando chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
Pfft that's just too adorable- I can't even- D/:
Yi Hyuuga chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
No more death with Neji, ive had enough in the last hour to last me a lifetime.
Yi Hyuuga chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Best, best, best NejiTen ive ever read
rozurando chapter 29 . 10/16/2013
That's so awesome! Especially this one... -Ihavebeenstalkingyourstorieslol- Please keep writing...! ; v ;
Jaylonni Love chapter 29 . 7/28/2013
Gah... that reminds me of my boyfriend. We get into an argument, I get pissed off at him, turn to leave, then he goes and does something that makes me /not/ hate him anymore. But I find it sweet that he cares enough to try to make things better and that's what Neji did here.

Anyways, you asked for suggestions. I'd say think of your favourite song and the meaning of it then go from there? That helps me sometimes.

Jaylonni Love