Reviews for Candy Makes the Kisses Better
Kalliso-Myth chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow, I've never thought of this couple before but after reading this, they do sound kinda cute together.
heavensentskysky chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
this is nice ...i i liked it :)(:
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
["THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Gokudera yelled at the other, throwing a pillow at him. Stupid Yamamoto! Stupid Christmas traditions!]

...Mistletoe?
screwthestandard101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
"I've actually thought about this pairing before... after watching the ep where Gokudera visits Lambo in the hospital and recaps all that has happened during the Ring Battles... it was sweet. And I thought the two were cute."

ME TOO. Ahaha, seriously. I was so happy to come across your one-shots of them. It makes me sad that they don't have much of a fan base actually because I'd like to see more of them. I suppose that just gives me reason to write. XD

This was adorable, well done!
Shatterdust chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
GAH!so cute~ even if you said lambo was supposed to be innocent, i think he's evil lol
x-Tsuki-no-Bara-x chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Must say I found lambo hard to picture at 15/16, since I've seen the brat, then the adult, and then the older adult, but they're so differentI can't imagine anything inbetween lol

at first I wasn't sure how old lambo was- in fact, before you mentioned he one closed eye, i was imagining the cow suit child lol how strange that would have been! o_o n_~
Balandria chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Gosh, it's so cute! I'd love to see a second part to this.
barneythedinosaur chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This story made me LOVE this pairing! :D And the writing wasn't sloopy at all, it was great!
SweatDrop chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I can not believe I didn't read this before DD: Too cute~

Haha, it's not that crack, I've tried search up this pairing before, lol~
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OMG SO GOOD! Love 3
Nephthys Snape chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
It really tickles me to finally find a story for this pairing. I love the innocense of Lambo while he still has a sharp mind for the job he has to do, and Gokudera is very in character as well. Their interaction is amusing, without being over the top, as some authors are prone to do. I would really like to see a second part to this, if or when you would write one.
Mithrax chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
i would love to read the second part!

great story by the way
chippo843 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i would like to see the second part!
Nobodies Have Hearts chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Crack pairings rule.
Aenas chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
They make a nice couple in fact