Reviews for Reclaiming Spring
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
i think you did well, as a matter of fact it'll be cool to expand on the idea :D
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Amazing story! Very moving! I really enjoyed it! So sad, but inspiring at the same time!
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Great story... I say you can stop claiming that you're not very good at this sort of thing, because if this is how you write when you're being descriptive and not allowed dialogue, which you say is your weak point, then I'm interested to read the rest of your stories!
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was truly beautiful. It sounds like an interesting challenge too, because while I love description, I'm not always strong in that area.

Anyway, the piece was really poigant and touching. Loss is never easy, but I'm glad Booth was able to be there for Brennan, and that she let him. Excellent work.
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Excellent work. Writing without dialogue and being more descriptive is tough. I applaud this effort. An absolutly wonderful piece. I could feel the pain from Temperance and the comfort from Booth. Sometimes you don't need to say anything. ;)
Boneyo chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aww that was beautiful!

This your weak point? I think not!

You did a brilliant job, one that definitely rose to the challenge!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
**Since descriptive writing is my weak point when I write,

...well I certainly didn't see any signs of weakness. I loved all the descriptions - I could picture all the scenes in my mind.

The lack of dialogue just highlights the poignancy of what had happened & the heartbreak they are feeling about it.

So sad...watching the seal pup with it's mother - Brennan's hand going to her abdomen - brought tears to my eyes. *sniff*

Liked the way that you were able to convey that, despite the tragedy that touched the 2 of them & that Brennan had at first pushed Booth away, that in the end she readily admitted that she could not have got through it all without him. Loved that Brennan realized that along with spring, came new promises, new hope & new life...very nice. :-):-):-)
crazycamera chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I could picture it all wonderfully.
ewriter chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
It was a great story, sad but not at the same time
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
really great!...

MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Definitely different style-wise from your norm, but very well-written nonetheless. It is a powerful piece and vivid in its description. There were moments that you could feel the urge to talk but I can actually see the characters resisting. Good job.
Rek5767 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
You have a wonderful way with words...

Beautifuly Done!
Weeze chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
absolutely fantastic, you certainly rose to the challenge and i think it makes it even more powerful to have abslutely no dialogue. really well done.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
NOT your strong point? Really? Well, I guess that explains why your dialogue and exposition are so good.

And for all us women who have had one or more miscarriages, thanks, that piece touched my heart.