Reviews for Queen, King and the Horse
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
That was beautifully written. Intensely gripping, and emotional as well. :') One of the best rendition's of Ichigo's 'rain' and the hollow I've read.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Oh my. The hollow certainly learned something from this encounter. Clever Rukia :3
xiaojiang chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
So aching sweet! And Hichigo is so sexy! Well, sometimes I want to the horse to take the Queen too. Afterall, the King and Horse are still one and the same so Rukia would accept Hichigo for who he is...a part of Ichigo. Thanks for the wonderful read!
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Lovely! I love the way you describe the rain in Ichigo's innerself. Good job!
avvrilstar chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
OMFG! I heart your hichiruki fics!
Enuuma chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was seriously intense. The dynamics between Rukia, Ichigo and his Hollow are always interesting and your play on the King-Queen-Horse/subject was great.

It's also impressive that you managed to put in a one-shot what many people write epic novel-length fics about.

Great work.
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Wow! I love this fic :) It's an interesting love triangle - rukia, ichigo and hichigo. Rukia is definitely queen like and i love how you took hichigo's descriptions of himself and ichigo and then expanded on that - it really suits hichigo's personality ;D

And ichigo is jealous of his hollow - I find that adorable and funny!

Really wonderful job! Thank you so much for writing this!
Quill Princess chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Awesome! Love Rukia being tricky like that!
Elizabella chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Just wow. I love this story. The way you developped it and all, I think it's quite realistic. So really: WOW.
Miggyrow chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Loved it because the characterisation of Shirosaki was almost perfect . I could picture Ichigo's inner world struggle. You did a good job !
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
that was really good. i wonder if u can make a sequel...

i didnt really understand at first.. ok i still dont... how she saw white and then blood. it didnt make sense really

but that doesnt matter. it was good. scratch that. it was awesome amazing!
Crystal-Bulma chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Although I'm not the biggest fan of Hichigo, this was very well written. I especially like that you kept Rukia's feelings for them seperate. (I hate it when she suddenly falls for the hollow - He is technically not Ichigo)

Just a quick idea... have you ever tried to write a fic where they admit to each other their jealosy? ;oD
Morte-tan chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
omg, I'm nosebleeds~~~

need a tissue, need a tissue...

where's that goddamn tissue?

*grasp a tissue*

UPDATE! *still holding tissue to nose* make me nosebleeds again!
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I always adore Ichigo/Rukia/Hichigo stories. They're tinged with this kind of malicious playfulness; it's always interesting to see which way the author will play Rukia, because she's the catalyst... and you've done this beautifully. Some people paint this prudish picture of her - but prude and pure aren't synonymous. The characterisation here is amazing; it's something I imagine happening. *Gold stars*

Ichigo's inner world - very topical currently, wouldn't you agree? I think we've all predicted the flood, in some form. The ultimate despair that is a part of your own heart - it's somewhat poetic.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
What an interesting dynamic this story displays! I really enjoyed it-great work!