Reviews for Riding The Rails
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
love this story...thank you...:)
spartangirl03 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I really liked ur story the ending was so beautiful. ...love. it
charmizane chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I like the description of the city, almost like a Broadway production put on everyday, everyone knowing their choreography and cues. (hm, I may use that one day)

Very sexy, daring girl. We may see the hot guy, but we rarely take care of business in the there and now. I like when I read a Bella that's willing to step out of her comfort zone.

Glad Edward left her the note. I hope these two have a long a beautiful relationship full of public displays of affection.

Thank you!
mcc101180 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow.

That was remarkable. Absolutely loved it.

Loved that it centered around the MTA/public transportation system. Being a NYC gal myself I truly appreciate this fact.

The interactio b/t the strangers out of the eyes of the other passengers, ungh so HOT.

Adored how you blended Bella's actions with her fantasizing.

Edward covering his hard-on with his bag, his dejected look when he had to leave, the hope in his voice when he answered her call, all perfectly done.

Great work at your first attempt. This would make a perfect multi-chap should you choose to continue it.
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
hm... nice lemon there!

I really liked that.. fantastic work!

you do need to make some time to write! LOL (yeah I know tell me to shut up)

Love ya

TSO x
BkLvr69 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
OMG! I absolutely love this! It would be even better if you could somehow continue it! But anyways, I still thought it was wonderful.
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Cap'n... that was awesome. I have never ridden on the NYC subway, but we have the Metro down here in DC, so I can kind of envision this. Very H.O.T.!
Th3 VaMpIr3's ShAdOw chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
you should really make this a novel cuz it really good.
naelany chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
*chuckles* am absolutely dying to know what is going through Edward's mind!

I'm begging you, please please please continue this! This is such a fun little story, with a good amount of smexy to boot. Would absolutely love to see this continue
MidnightEvey chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
you should really add more to this, make it a story. PLus you could do this story in Edwards point of view. Great story.
AAshleyrc chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
i liked this one alot i hope you read more )
gabby chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
you need to continue this and make it a story! i would love to see how their sexual attraction would progress to true love. this is different from other one shots or even stories that ive read. i really liked the way they met please continue!
Ameryll Cullen chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Ohh please just one more chapter... it was too good to end there...it would be a really great thing to know what will happen after the phone call;)
TwighlightMustDie chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I think that this story is disgusting, has anyone else noticed that Myers characters have about as much depth, as the E.T videogame?

But i will give this story one thing, you write much better than Myer, ever will. It's just clear to me, that the Stephanie Myers of the world insult great authors like JK, Edward and Bella's relationship is something i would regard as rather unhealthy, Her constant thoughts of how much she loves Edward are so frustrating, its almost comical.

An as for the people below me, who have written a review. Whats your problem? isnt everybody entitled to his or her own opinion.

But alas, the people that go against the mainstream population, are the scapegoats for all problems, Well... Here I am.

An to the person below me, the fact that you got off on that is rather, sad.

Listen nicely written, but i wouldnt waste my time creating a depth to characters that are so dull, a brick wall is more interesting.

Yes im expecting your hate comments, If Myer never writes again, i promise i wont chuck a party, Bring back good authors!
gari sue chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Man i loved this story. i was really hoping you would write more of it. i had to go have a pantie change myself after i got done reading it (lol). i liked all the details you put in it. If you have anymore stories please let me know. Thanx
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »