Reviews for Muggle Ghosts
Please, please, please continue this amazing work of art! I'm positive that I'm not the only one who's been wondering what's going to happen next... Please continue writing this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/25/2016
Please continue this fascinating idea... Please?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2016
Its been another 3 years since you've updated... I've really enjoyed reading your story... I would love it if you could begin to update again... I'm curious as to what will happen next... I look forward to seeing more from you... I think this is the longest review I've ever written... Continue your amazing works...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
Just curious, but aren't Japanese honorifics supposed to be after someone's name rather than before? This idea of yours is brilliant by the way. I enjoy reading this work of art.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2016
Its been another three years... I hope you will write more soon because I really like your writings.
Robin Rani chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
Wow. This is really good. I hope you choose to continue it.
Talon83 chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
Hold on a second, Regalus Black is a soul reaper?!
Baby Fawn chapter 18 . 1/7/2015
This is looking real good. I am really love king this story I do hope to read more of this one. I usually read different ones but thought a Granger in a bleach crossoverbwith bleach would be a good one and I was right. Just hope to read more of it
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
The word sempai is generally used after the person's name. So (person name)-sempai and not sempai (person name). The story is currently interesting. Good luck.
PetraA5144518 chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Oh my gosh! I had completely forgotten that she grabbed the cat hair in the book! Genius!
Serendipital chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
I really do love Luna. And I'm looking forward to some Hermione and Yoruichi interactions! Good luck on the next chapter.
Shiori Yoshida chapter 18 . 2/7/2014
i really really like this story and i want it to continue because i want to read more of this story. seriously i love it, i can't believe i haven't found it before. anyways i love the story plot and the characters, especially hermione's younger sister. i really hope you update soon because it's a really good story that i want to see it until the end so please update this story. i'm just begging right now. but even if you don't i still love the story anyway great chapters and i hope you'll update in the near future!
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
If u can please update soon! I love this story :D also I have a question. Will Hermione, luna ( basically peopke who can see muggle ghost) get a zanpokto
Comment chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Wouldn't it be soul reaper instead of grim reaper?
gabi chapter 18 . 9/7/2013