Reviews for Muggle Ghosts
Baby Fawn chapter 18 . 1/7
This is looking real good. I am really love king this story I do hope to read more of this one. I usually read different ones but thought a Granger in a bleach crossoverbwith bleach would be a good one and I was right. Just hope to read more of it
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
The word sempai is generally used after the person's name. So (person name)-sempai and not sempai (person name). The story is currently interesting. Good luck.
PetraA5144518 chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Oh my gosh! I had completely forgotten that she grabbed the cat hair in the book! Genius!
Serendipital chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
I really do love Luna. And I'm looking forward to some Hermione and Yoruichi interactions! Good luck on the next chapter.
Shiori Yoshida chapter 18 . 2/7/2014
i really really like this story and i want it to continue because i want to read more of this story. seriously i love it, i can't believe i haven't found it before. anyways i love the story plot and the characters, especially hermione's younger sister. i really hope you update soon because it's a really good story that i want to see it until the end so please update this story. i'm just begging right now. but even if you don't i still love the story anyway great chapters and i hope you'll update in the near future!
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
If u can please update soon! I love this story :D also I have a question. Will Hermione, luna ( basically peopke who can see muggle ghost) get a zanpokto
Comment chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Wouldn't it be soul reaper instead of grim reaper?
gabi chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
la suite
Gingerbread chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
the black is Sirius's brother, right.
I Before A Except After K chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I think I just got whiplash from how quickly the quality of your grammar dropped.
killroy225 chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
ooh, i can't wait to see how that will work out. keep it up!
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
Wow, having her become Yoruichi by mistake with the polyjuice, That was a bit of a, well a small surprise with all the cat hair.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Is it just me or is Ron a bit of a jerk in his chapter? Not sure if he was that bad in the books or not, can't remember, but I'd have glared at him for two comments he made this chapter. The "Yeah, right!" disbelief and the "I guess she's not as smart as she says she is!" comments. :/
driedre chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
UPDATE THIS STORY!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Hermione as Yoruichi is an interesting idea...

"I saw a grim with white hair and green eyes before."
Should I know who this is? It feels like I should...