Reviews for The Fairest Of Them All
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I don't know if this is done or not, but there were a few really good lines, and I really liked Michael's indefatigable dedication to work.
peyote-angels chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I will give you 300 dollars if you finish this. Ryan, Pam, and Michael are my favourite people ever. Yayness.
K3RR W33ZY chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHA. i love michael in this fanfic.

insane comedy. you're amazing.
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Great job!

I love it!

Update soon!

This is a really good concept.

J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Great start! You had me laughing at Michael listening to Vanilla Ice and Sir Mix-A-Lot. I also like that Ryan's in this fic; there aren't enough fics with Ryan in them, in my opinion. Plus, even though he's so apathetic and dry, he's hilarious. I loved it when she said, "I don't know... I can think of a few that went worse. It could be a blessing..." concerning death by car crash.

I can't wait to see what else you have in store!
BasementOfTheMansion chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh, happy day! The prodigal returns... Bearing crackfic!

Gaawd... Your comedic timing is like woah. Mere words cannot do it justice. Only outdated rap nonsense can come close.

I kind of want to list every moment that made me giggle, but that... That would be every joke. All of them.

So my faves? Crest whitestrips, the rented pig, Pam and her skeevy ways, Jim's speechlessness, the paper company formerly known as Price (bwahahaha!), Dwight asking permission to smite, Michael's sudden lack of cars he's had sex in, simulentiously getting hit by lightning and a tree, and the haunting melody of Sir Mixalot's undying single.

Oh... And the Homer doll being replaced by Peter. SHIFT OF THE ZEITGEIST!

And you're promising magic AND malice? I'd have settled for just one, but both? That's quality.

...I wish I had more actually constructive things to say, but, really, this was just too funny and my organs hurt from laughing.

P. S. - Squee!1!