Reviews for Lamia
Hexal chapter 13 . 4/22
Hey its been 10 months since u last updated and i was wondering whats up and if u were going to continue this story or not plz PM me and tell me if u r or not if u r plz PM with the IP address and ill come back and fav it
Tiggerfan chapter 13 . 3/22
I hope you pick up this story next. There are so many things to think about. What gifts where suppressed because of the block on Harry? Did Tom have a block on his magic causing him to suffer some insanity? What are Tom's real goals for how the magical world should be? What gifts do Lamia and Naga have? Will any child Harry has be Lamia as well? I look forward to reading more. Good luck with writing the rest!
Trance20666 chapter 13 . 3/21
i was a little confused about who Harry's parents are.
but i guess it was Padfoot and his girlfriend.
Trance
Mirage chapter 13 . 2/16
ohhh pleeeeease please write the next chap, and let dumbi get a stroke where his body is unable to move, but he can think but not talk and no magic to use, whom he cant get out for the rest of his life...that where only right for him...can think about his almightiness and what he wanted to do but cant hurt anybody, and so all can get peace and maybe rights for creatures and so called dark wizards

i love this threesome, but when will come the first kiss...and please no sex bevor he is some year older and this story is great.
and i was right that Siri is his "mom" so great tack that stupid dumbi
and that Siri has enough and that Remi follows ...maybe he likes Siri?
please come back and write soon many more chaps
Jostanos chapter 13 . 2/11
Oh.. I don't know, Hermione..Maybe ask the Room of Requirement? Or maybe realize that your so called Great Headmaster has been playing games with your mind?

*shrugs* Take your pick.

*coughs* Kiera, Well done and well written.

I am looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Jostanos chapter 5 . 2/10
Hydrogen peroxide may help.. but going to see a doctor may be the better option.
Lady Starlight2 chapter 13 . 1/20
One word...MORE! My goodness this is just such a wonderful story, I love every bit of it! So Sirius actually is Harry's "mother" so to speak...well, that would explain the almost maternal instinct that he was showing earlier. Great job and keep it up! Can't wait for more!
Kalieapap chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
love it! please update soon!
sub0chick chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
lol poor harry, all in all he took it rather well though. keep up the good work :)
hiding-in-the-shadows666 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
please update again soon
bluekitnaru chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
eeeeeeeee update plese
hopetess chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
Please update soon. I just love it.
Fan-Girl chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Oh My God I have to have more! I love your work now write or I'll chain you to your typewriter and SET MY GIANT TURTLE ON UOU AND IT SHALL EGGS ON YOU AND YOU WILL BE CRUSHED BY THE FORCE OF BABY TURTLE EGGS! Jokes ;)
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! I LOVE IT! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
omg! this is really good! please update soon!