Reviews for Godsends
Amimiaa chapter 25 . 4/26
I liked how you put the characters in the beginning, I thought it was super cool. I was like "when is Maka gonna show?!" It was fun, I liked it.
redhairdream chapter 25 . 4/17
Your probably never going to read this but still this was really good. It's obvious English isn't your first language but that's easy to over look. May I suggest getting a beta reader who's first language is English? (Not meant to be insulting, this story is absolutely wonderful). That may help out with the misused words and whatnot. Anyways, wonderful job dear:)
SoMa4386 chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
This was possibly the weirdest chapter I have ever read. A bath, really? That's just strange.
TheGrammarQueen chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
Uh, just so you know ( I've kind of refrained since the story's finished), it's WERE, not WHERE. For example, when Stein was like "So, you where cosplaying as me," that would be "were" instead of "where". Just saying.
Black Bow Alana chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
OMG Fan-girling now I 3 Soul x Maka
Black Bow Alana chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
if i culd get one of soul and maka kissing that would b grate ps love da storie
Black Bow Alana chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
WE NEED MORE SOMA OR SOKA
Black Bow Alana chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
lol...Tiny-Tits... :D
Telar Ragnarok chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
Brilliant story!
I quite liked the idea of Stein and Marie adopting Soul - it fit quite well with how they acted throughout the story.
Riolutae chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
...I believe you meant 'apartment', not 'department'.

Nice way to tie everything together at the end! Now, onto the...not-so-nice-stuff...

I noticed that as this story progressed, your grammar deteriorated, and you began using incorrect words more frequently. That is, you made more and more typos...although with that department thing, I think you did that one on purpose, without knowing it was actually A-partment.

But it was a wonderful story none-the-less, and you definitely captured that Soul Eater-ness...especially with Black Star. Man, that tree thing made me laugh SO hard! Great plot, awesome ending...it was a magnificent work of art.
ILOVESE chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
um if this is the 100th,110th,or 115th reveiw can you sketch maka kisses soul's cheek or when soul takes her temperture? either will be fine i guess. but i really really like the story so far!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
woah youer really good at writing
Black blooded chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
What color was your dress!
Black blooded chapter 15 . 12/29/2012