Reviews for Savior
Mad-As-A-Hatter1865 chapter 5 . 5/16
Please please please update soon this is really good
unibbie chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
i just started reading your story and im hooked cant wait fore the next one \*o*/
GTH chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
And now I hate you for never updating.
JGBishop24 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I have to say that your writing is just beautiful. So simple yet so detailed. It's really interesting how the girl is called Red, a nickname but unforgettable.
I almost burst into tears at the end. You made it all so real, for the descriptions, actions, emotions from Red and especially Rorschach. I feel myself standing in Rorschach's place, it's just pure fun and excitement. It's quick how they fall in love, but it's real. Red's love to Rorschach or Rorschach's love to Red, they all seem so true. Unlike some fanfictions I've seen. It's all bullshit and doesn't make any freakin' scene.
For the ending, if you don't continue i find it rather pleased than what most of the other readers think. I at least find the comforting for both of them in end. It's a short, happy story.
Thank you so much for writing this remarkable fanfiction. Thank you.
JGBishop24 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Oh sh...shoot. Almost got my heart broken when Rorschach left... Damn this romance, and love your groovy writing!
UlurNaga chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
How, HOW have you not updated this?
I adore the concept you have here. The way you write is simple and easy to read, but still retaining demonstration of eloquent language skills. I really LOVE the simplicity of the characters, and the slight LACK of descriptions, such as Red's appearance.
The reader sort of learns things as Rorschach describes them to himself, and it prevents the reader from being bombarded with too much information and losing interest. You've done his personality very well too, managed to keep him in character and not be swooning, rather intrigued instead.

From the looks of how long it's been since you updated, I assume that you have discontinued this story...which is a SEVERE shame, because the tension you've put throughout the whole story is just coming to a head, and it would be such a shame to leave it hanging like it is.

Personally, I REALLY hope you continue this, because I am genuinely looking forward to finding out what happens next.

Ballerina.Embers chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
mystic twilight princess chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
i like this story its really good. i hope you continue it.
TheMoops chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
When I got to the end of Chapter 5, I screamed "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I mean, really. Why must you stop there? You are one of the few incredible writers who know the difference between "breath" and "breathe". The OC you made is loveable and realistic, and the relationship between her and Rorschach is amazing. Yet, it ends unfinished at Chapter 5 and I'm guessing you aren't coming back to finish it unfortunately.

*adds to favorites anyways*
Moon Surfer chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Damn, I got so into this! Awesome Rorschach portral!
LadyLecter47 chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
figured it is a lost hope but put this on alert just in case you decide to come back to it
Saint-Brooke-Lynn chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I found your story and love it! Post PLEASE!
Saint-Brooke-Lynn chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I found your story and love it! Post PLEASE!
hafsah124 chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
WHOA! This is a very good fic so far! I love how you don't make Rorschach out of character. And your OC is very unique...but not over done. Aewsome. Plz update. Yes?
13hellkaat chapter 5 . 10/25/2010