Reviews for The Summer of Sin
Star-Lilac chapter 17 . 2/26
SO sorry for the much belated review! I kinda didn't want this story to end haha... But seriously every time that I reread this, I forget how GOOD this is. Every reread gets better and better and I was savoring each chapter during this particular reread... your words, descriptions and story-telling evoke so many emotions. You know that I love Latte/Matt, but I found myself rooting for Electrick and anticipating them getting their chance. The Electrick attraction, the push and poll, and undeniable connection are very alluring in your story. In general, I also appreciate the playful dialogue from Matt and enjoyed the Latte moments. You have such a great grasp at writing Patrick's POV too, and that carried your story. The last chapter is a delightful surprise! The time shifts are very effective and left me satisfied with how it all ends. The Scrubs breakup was heartbreaking and I felt for my Matt, but I was grinning from ear-to-ear and "aww-ing" at the ILYs. The tone and the flow of your story is just perfection, and I'm honored to have witnessed part of the journey near the end. Thank you mentioning me at the start of this chapter.. awww.. I can only hope that you may be inspired to write more GH stories - whichever characters/ships they may involve.
Mona chapter 17 . 2/10
Great job on this fic. I started reading this on another site ages ago, and loved it so I'm so glad I found it again here got all caught up to the end.

I've always loved the idea of Patrick & Elizabeth together they have some great friendship chemistry that could have made some awesome relationship chemistry if only given a chance. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought so. I loved reading this and liking forward to seeing more stories from you. Thank you for sharing.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 17 . 2/8
So happy you completed this story. It has been a long journey. I still remember when we first chatted at If Only about you starting this fic.

You gave it a great ending- full of drama, angst, love and pain.

It was interesting how their happy ending still had bumps. That made it more realistic, imo. Patrick jealous of Nikolas (I'm guessing that was a reference to him) was fitting considering everything.

Glad I got to read this story from start to finish. It is rare that a writer has the fortitude to stick with a project for years.
samymammy chapter 17 . 2/8
Been following this story for ages, and truly enjoyed it. So happy you came back to finish it up. Thank you.
clarembees chapter 17 . 2/8
omg... i can't with you. i just can't.

i re-read this entire thing, and it's just as amazing as it was when you first started it.

your creativity blows my mind; how you can just wrap up a story with a chapter of little snippets and drabbles and instinctively know that was the way to do it, instead of doing chapter after chapter.

this packed such a punch; from patrick and robin letting each other go, in this mature and gentle way, to the rawness of the matt part and how he was just so broken and angry while patrick was resigned and desperate just to have his brother back

and the end... where it was patrick and elizabeth coming together, giving up the proverbial fight... i died

loved the conversation about how patrick couldn't compete with her history w/nikolas, but how she shut down his insecurities. that was so perfectly elizabeth and also patrick because for all of his bravado, i think there's some insecurity there that would be present around elizabeth since she's 'that' girl, the one who has always been there, no matter what and now he's seeing her in this new light and he can't go back, so he's still fighting even though he's 'won' so so to speak.

"i love you" "i can't lose you" #imnotcryingyourecrying
CandyHearts22 chapter 17 . 2/8
I loved this conclusion! I'm so happy you decided to finish it because it's one of my favorite Electrick stories.
Dreamlover22 chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Need more!
abstractartist chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
Hey, I just found this; I really hope you plan to return to finish this. We see very little Liz and Patrick and I always thought that was a pairing that went unexplored.

This story's premise is great and believable. Come back! :)
Blue7 chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
LOVE this story! I'm so glad you updated. I can't wait to read more. You know these characters so well and you write them perfectly. Love the tension and the drama. TPTB really missed the boat by not exploring Patrick and Elizabeth and Elizabeth and Matt. Please update soon!
Loveforpenandder chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Very excited to see this back. You captured all Patrick and Elizabeth are going through very well. I could feel how hard they are fighting the attraction that is consuming them no matter what they do.
samymammy chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
Thought I was seeing thing, I really enjoy this ff and I am glad your back.
truly appreciate you
klj5017a chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
You did a great job with this story so far. I really wanted Patrick & Elizabeth after Robin "died" and still think this whole Robin return would have been so much more dramatic if it had been Electrick together and not Sobrina, who I find totally boring. Of course I also liked LATTE and could have seen Liz and Matt together too. GH has screwed the character of Liz up so badly, that anytime I find a story with LIz in it that shows more sides of her than they can come up with, I enjoy it. Looking forward to your updates!
clarembees chapter 16 . 12/5/2013

Okay, so somehow I've composed myself, to review coherently.

Um... Everything about this was perfect perfection. Like, I can't even.

I could so clearly see the emotions, because of your amazing writing, playing across JT's perfectly perfect face and inside Becky's eyes as they looked at each other; guilt and intensity but so obviously caring deeply raging inside.

But my favorite part was Patrick's rage. I think you captured his character well in that moment. How he ripped off his lab coat and slammed into the locker. That was so good. And the line of how his blood ran thick in his veins because Matt was the one who found him breaking down.

I love you so much, BB your writing is amazing.
ilovedana53 chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
loved it. glad your'e back. can't wait for more
Star-Lilac chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
How is it possible that this cliffhanger is more torturous than the one in your last chapter?! You ma'am are an evil, evil talented genius and gifted writer ,and I LOVE YOU for it.

The sensuous Electrick scenes... you flawlessly portrayed the yearning and undeniable attraction between them. *swooning*. The last scene is really bittersweet too... now they have to decide how to face the world together. I'm intrigued and invested.

And my Matt is sooo adorable and charming!

I love both Latte/MaLiz and Electrick so I'm eagerly along for the ride! Please continue! :D