Reviews for Tell Me Where It Hurts
Snowyncess chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Nice, well-written;)
Honoka chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Great fic, but there are a few mistakes here and there.

Rukia's Mod-Soul's name is Chappy, not Pyon.
372259 chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
WOW great fic :D

Will you be updating soon :) ?
darklover chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
Really good story. Hope you find the time to update real soon!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
nice fic!i just started reading this and i'm at chapter7, besides i dont get the last part!
blue-eyed-lullaby chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
Well, I just sat down and read all seven chapters in a row. You have quite an interesting story! What a unique idea! I'm enjoying it so far, and I hope you update with another chapter soon!
Just me and myself chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
This is a really interesting story, update soon please!
NotQuiteDG chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
this deserves more reviews... interesting story. Can't say I was too intrigued by the basic plot right off the bat, but you've developed it well. Characters are spot on, writing's flawless.

NICE!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
An Update! *clutches heart* XD lol

I love the little conversation between Ishida and Rukia and her desire to be near Ichigo at the end. Subtle little reminders that they are meant to be!
DevissiTRHW chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
I liked it but I think you could add a bit more ichiruki unless you already have future ichiruki other then that Update soon
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Gah! *Points* An Elemental!

I like the bits of IchiRukia added in there! D

Great chapter! I really loved reading it! And i'm excited to read the next one! Keep it up!
HitsuLove chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
O... who is this 'someone' Yoruichi is talking about? (Should I know this? O_O)

Anyway... I've been waiting FOREVER for this Chappy to be posted! I was just thinking yesterday "I wanna read that FF with the Elementals... 'Tell me where it Hurts', I'm pretty sure it was called." Yay! So happy! D

And yes, Kira was finally in it! xD

Good Chapter! Keep writing for readers! :]
eizryl chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Chapt. 6...

O... a 'situation'... I wanna know what it is! You MUST keep updating! D This FanFiction is REALLY good. One of the best I've ever read! D

I'll be waiting for the next Chapt. o
eizryl chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Ah! Chapt. 5! "...feel his hand reach over her side and pull her towards him…" My heart stopped beating at taht part. LOL

This is a REALLY good FanFiction D you MUST keep updating or else I'll strangle myself O
eizryl chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
After Chapt. 3, I threw my hand over my mouth and said "holy shit."

This FanFic so EPIC! I love it SO much! Gosh! I'm so HAPPY I found it today! (Right when i was about to get off the comp too lol)

Such good detail! I wish that they could make your FanFic into a Bleach Movie! I can see it in my mind now! The trailers for it and all of the intense battle scenes *starts punching the air like a ninja lol*

*Squeals!* SO cool! AND it's IchiRuki! A great FanFic with my FAVE couple HEAVEN!

Keep writing for us readers! D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »