Reviews for Someday Out of the Blue
reikotsu chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow, I love how you set up the town and the overall mood. Valon's characterization is just, omg I don't even have words. You really know how to really get into the character's head. God, I found myself pining along with Valon, your writing was that amazing. Also, for some reason, I really like how you characterized his employer, hehe. Kinda makes the mood less somber. _
corsetxbruises chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Very cute.
yllimilly chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I liked this.

Very much.

Mew Universe chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Yay Conquestshipping! :D I love this story, especially with the new life you set up for Valon and his reunion with Mai at the end. :D (I'm not sure that I like Polarshipping all that much, especially after seeing Valon's devotion to Mai...)
daemon-angelus chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This is really sweet :D again, am totally in love with the detail and just how you mould this entire city :D i can literally visualise and see what's going on in the story and it's just super special awesome. (cough, YGO Abridged, cough)

four thumbs up :D really lovely piece of work here.

p.s: Valon in a ponytail? Hairnet? xD that's gotta be the cutest images ever.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw, I loved it until you had her not wearing a ring. Sorry, I'm a die-hard Jou/Mai fan. (g) But, wow. Really awesome introspection, as always. You really know how to get into the heads of the lost characters. Very, very good. I especially love the line about his mind processing, like a computer about to shut down. Very vivid and real.
Chibi's Sister chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wow, I loved this...and I'm an ardent Polarshipper. The setting, the characterization, the mood of the piece were just great.
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I've said this before but I really love your attention to settings that the characters are in. The way you described Tokawa at the start made it just seem so much like a town near where I live that it was so easy to see it throughout the story. Also, it fills me with happiness to see a story about Valon and Mai where they get a happy ending, because you've completely converted me with those two. And I'm now regreting having already drawn my Scribfic contest entry because this was too adorable.
DragonDancer5150 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow...damn...

Powerful as always! The only flaws are the intermittent spelling errors (want a beta reader? :sheeps, would be honored:). The pacing, the imagery, the characterization - not just of the people but of the very location - are as intense, crystal-clear, and spot-on as always!

Gambatte!

Dragon
Lellian chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
And I thought I was the only one for whom that movie still held endless amusement. I've always wanted to write something centred around 'Without Question', but have never found an idea good enough to actually use the song for - I'm loathe not to, just because I can always use it once.

It's difficult writing all of these characters in the future, trying to predict what they'll be like or how life has changed them. I think you did a beautiful job (the part about the change in Mai's laundry snagged my attention, somehow.)

Also: Varon in yellow gloves and a hairnet? Very much a tee-hee moment. Lovely job!

Lell