Reviews for Deceptive Appearances
The fuq just happed
gekkokage chapter 1 . 2/16
I love this story. I'm genuinely impressed with how you did it and carried over a shinobi lifestyle with the drama of a romance genre. Job well done!
misuky7 chapter 27 . 2/9
This story was amazing. I adored how this all turned out. :3
yindragonkiba chapter 27 . 1/17
And this is DRAMA hell yea I love it
pinky9292 chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
Brilliant
avidreaded chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
I read this chapter and the only thought I had was "go home sasuke your drunk".
ThunderFist Slayer chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE IT! NOOOOOO! (Awesome Story)
blacquesironrain chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
Best story I've ever read..one of the greatest fics I've read in awhile...CHEERS!
Igornerd chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Oh my...
PsychoWriter16 chapter 27 . 8/29/2014
I absolutely adored this story. Before hand I'd been a big SasuNaru shipper, but this story made me fall in love with this ship, maybe a little more than the other. It was just so perfect. And I love how you handled Fem!Gaara's character. It was just so well written. There were several times when I spotted spelling/grammar mistakes (Like saying "met" instead of "meet") but the plot was just so good that I just mentally said "Oh, that's what the writer meant" then continued reading as if it never happened. There were several times in this story that I was frustrated. Like when Gaara was dating Neji. Now that I've read it the whole way through I know it was perfectly necessary though. But the bit with Sasuke... It's funny. You made me hate one of my favorite characters. That's a very hard thing to make me do. So I give you a round of applause for that. But for all the frustration I felt, the whole way though this story was absolutely hilarious. I was staying up till 1:30am last night because I was so intrigued. I'm so happy that we've achieved such a happy ending in this story, and I just want to say thank you for writing such an awesome story.
Morgana777 chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
Oh my god that was great XDDD This Gaara is so cool! I really loved her snarky wit, her straightforwardness, and her strength. The story flowed really well too. The way you completely averted the Fourth Great Shinobi War was kind of disappointing, but it's understandable given that the focus is on the couple rather than epic battles, and the way it was written made it seem perfectly natural. Anyway, thanks for an amazing story!
chocolate101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Just stunning
Guest chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
I really liked the fact that even thougj you stayed true to the romance aspect, you still made it really funny.

I loved how naruto and neji kept hinting at each other, Irukas little pranks, kakashis holiday suggestions and antics at kage
mountain and of course gai trying to give neji 'the talk' XD

mommmoubting
fanggrin chapter 27 . 6/17/2014
Call me a sappy romantic but I loved this story
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014