Reviews for Deceptive Appearances
This was beautiful *sniff*
No. I just can't. No. It stopped being funny 2 chapters ago. Fuck off and die.
Dansolid chapter 6 . 6/18
That was fucking stupid.
Grendal chapter 5 . 6/18
Genuinely Not a fan of the bulshit of Byakugan seeing people naked or of Neji seeing girls naked other than a wife. It just invites too much into the fucking creeper belief of the whole clan. They all would look at people naked at one point because they all simply would. The temptation would get to them because people are shits like that. It's human nature and proven. Superman even did it. So that means EVERYONE in your Hyuga clan if a peeper and that ruins it for me.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 27 . 4/29
This story is so cute and funny! You've made me love the thought of Fem!Gaara and Naruto together.
Drakolf chapter 27 . 4/22
I enjoyed the story overall. Thank you for taking the time to write and post this for us. Naruto and Fem!Gaara is not something I see often, so this was a treat for me. Again, thank you and good luck to you with future plans!
Squid the God chapter 27 . 4/9
I Love your work thanks it really made me laugh a lot. I demand moooooore!
What the hell I thought this was a naruto and fem gaara not neji and fem gaara
Minj chapter 27 . 2/10
Oh my gosh man I loved this story it's great!
Your representation of the characters was great, and you don't understand how happy it makes me that you kept true to the important character personalities you used, grated I would have liked more fighting, but the focus of this story was was emotional rather than external, and its a nice take that you do on it. I hope to see a lot more like this in the future, and I hope you get your internet back on soon, and you keep writing. Keep up the good work man, or girl I didn't pay enough attention to see if you mentioned what parts you had, but it doesn't matter I suppose. Great stuff!
DDS UzuKazu chapter 7 . 1/7
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEJI! STAY AWAY FROM NARUTO'S GIRL YOU BASTARD! 'TTEBANE!

FROM: Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
Wasn't Sai in this arc? Or am I mistaken?
HeliX Sol chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
Ya know, taking Kabuto out of the threat pictureis part of the reason Gaara had hat breakdown hen Naruto said he loved her, when Kabuto reanimated the Fourth Kazekage, it allowed him t get reconciliation wit Gaara and revealing the truth about Yashamaru, so removing Kabuto was a bit of a dumb idea, no offense.
HeliX Sol chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
I heard him say it in my video game, so I'm pretty sure he said it in the anime too.
HeliX Sol chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
Couldn't they just, like, conjoin the villages or something? And find a way to get the Lands of Fire and Wind to merge into a more powerful nation? And figure out some sort of plan for there to be two Kages, that way, they can be together and still have their respective political positions?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/14/2015
that fucking cunt, kill sakura