Reviews for Deceptive Appearances
jon reeve chapter 27 . 4/10
/It was consistent throughout, and that's more than could be said about others.

Thanks for writing.
jon reeve chapter 19 . 4/10
/I was very surprised when I found out fem!Gaara was a thing. I think I've read one other such story. This one is pretty good. I would not have guessed that I would have enjoyed it as much as I have.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/11/2016
This was beautiful *sniff*
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
No. I just can't. No. It stopped being funny 2 chapters ago. Fuck off and die.
Dansolid chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
That was fucking stupid.
Grendal chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
Genuinely Not a fan of the bulshit of Byakugan seeing people naked or of Neji seeing girls naked other than a wife. It just invites too much into the fucking creeper belief of the whole clan. They all would look at people naked at one point because they all simply would. The temptation would get to them because people are shits like that. It's human nature and proven. Superman even did it. So that means EVERYONE in your Hyuga clan if a peeper and that ruins it for me.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 27 . 4/29/2016
This story is so cute and funny! You've made me love the thought of Fem!Gaara and Naruto together.
Drakolf chapter 27 . 4/22/2016
I enjoyed the story overall. Thank you for taking the time to write and post this for us. Naruto and Fem!Gaara is not something I see often, so this was a treat for me. Again, thank you and good luck to you with future plans!
Squid the God chapter 27 . 4/9/2016
I Love your work thanks it really made me laugh a lot. I demand moooooore!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
What the hell I thought this was a naruto and fem gaara not neji and fem gaara
Minj chapter 27 . 2/10/2016
Oh my gosh man I loved this story it's great!
Your representation of the characters was great, and you don't understand how happy it makes me that you kept true to the important character personalities you used, grated I would have liked more fighting, but the focus of this story was was emotional rather than external, and its a nice take that you do on it. I hope to see a lot more like this in the future, and I hope you get your internet back on soon, and you keep writing. Keep up the good work man, or girl I didn't pay enough attention to see if you mentioned what parts you had, but it doesn't matter I suppose. Great stuff!
DDS UzuKazu chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEJI! STAY AWAY FROM NARUTO'S GIRL YOU BASTARD! 'TTEBANE!

FROM: Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
Wasn't Sai in this arc? Or am I mistaken?
HeliX Sol chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
Ya know, taking Kabuto out of the threat pictureis part of the reason Gaara had hat breakdown hen Naruto said he loved her, when Kabuto reanimated the Fourth Kazekage, it allowed him t get reconciliation wit Gaara and revealing the truth about Yashamaru, so removing Kabuto was a bit of a dumb idea, no offense.
HeliX Sol chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
I heard him say it in my video game, so I'm pretty sure he said it in the anime too.