Reviews for Some Things Never Change
sidh chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was lovingly done, you did a marvelous job of showing Estel being a child in the eyes of those who love him, starting with the cook. I adore this and you are an amazing writer.

sidh
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That is very sweet!

"Ada... I think I'm sick," Cute! You should write sequels to this, or other stories like this.

Nira
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
loved it
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
yay. its sad but its awesome. good job! oh and, poor Aragorn.;o
Incoming Grapefruit chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Now that, THAT was adorable. A wonderfully written little ficlet, with beautiful description and characteristic dialogue. Everything I hope to find in an LOTR story. Thank you, and well done!
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Elrond insisted, smiling, remembering a fussy, sick six-year-old who’d hated to take his medicine.

AW *is a fan girl* That's great!
Mirach chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Good that you have the story here, too. In OAA it's already somewhere under tons of messages, and I like to return to it and read it again. It's cute and I love Aragorn's "captain obvious" statement :)
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aww! That was so sweet, especially the end. And I totally agree that Aragorn would rather suffer through fever and flu rather then tell his ada he's sick. Stubborn male! Lol. Good job, perfectly written!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aww, very sweet. Liked the bit with the cook especially.
Ecri chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
That was lovely! You did a lot with so short a scene, and you write these characters very well. Really lovely!
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aw, I loved this story!

It is very cute how Elrond cares for Estel, showing their closeness, and I also like how Glorfindel is there for his friend Elrond.

You could write an entire multi-chapter story like this and Id read every word of it... )

Thanks for sharing!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
That was sweet. I missed this on the OAA list...and Yahoo today is giving me problems, so I'm glad to find this here.

~Cal