Reviews for A Matter of Trust
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
You made me feel I had never understood the Marauders' story's tragedy till now... You made me cry...
MiaCara chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Absolutely wonderful! One of the best I have read in months! GREAT!
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
You know a story is amazingly-written when it brings tears to my eyes (which is a rare occurance). I thought this fic was wonderful, and the prospect of the fidelius charm not working on werewolfs, was a good explanation of why they never chose Remus as the secret keeper. 'Cause really, Remus is wicked! Anyway, loved it. :)

I promise you that chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
*sniffs* Will the story of the Marauders and Lily *ever* fail to make me emotional? Seeing as I'm literally feeling like there is a horrible weight inside me that I always get when I'm feeling upset or missing something or someone terribly, the answer is no. No matter what Marauders story I read, whether it be hilarious and basically not sad from their years of Hogwarts, it stills reminds me of how they got ripped apart by war and I just feel horrible all over again.

I'm sure you've heard this many times before, but this was brilliant. I've always thought one of the things associated with Remus's so many years of guilt and regret and grief would be the fact that the only few people that he's ever considered as family didn't trust him. And you've done an amazing job at describing that part of Remus's grief.

I have no idea where I'm going with this review, honestly. Just... this was amazing. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for angst stories (particularly where HP characters are still grieving over their past), but I just loved it.

- Liz xD
planeteer-rach chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I think that this is one of the best Harry Potter Fan Fiction pieces that I have ever read. Offering the perspective of Remus demonstrated that the author has an incredible ability to look at the situation through another's shoes. I particular, I liked the pensieve and the memory, because it is something that can just be imagined. The scene/s were described really well, and I honestly felt that I was there and a part of the saga. It filled me with sadness and happiness, and that's not easy to do in such a short space of time. Well done to the author, and I hope to read more of your work in the future!
Charlotte Flame chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I always thought it was more the pain of losing his best friends that made Remus have that pain in his eyes and the haggard face, than being a werewolf. To me, that was always the saddest part of the series- poor Remus, the werewolf who suffered so much, who lived alone, who always had to be responsible for the others. Thanks for reminding us all to pity those who are alone.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
So heartbreaking, but fantastically written. It made me cry (which is a good thing :) )
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Honestly, I never believed that James and Lily thought Remus was the spy; it always felt off to me. This was really well done! It was very sad, too. Nice job!
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I don't know if its because this one shot was particularly moving or if its because it was read at 6am after having spent the night awake, but I was brought to tears during the memory.

And your one shot makes Remus' quotes no longer contradictory.

Wonderfully written, and the emotions expressed were amazing.

Great fic.

Kiowa grl and Peytongal chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
oh, its so sad but its so good! I really loved it! I almost made me cry...I'm not a big crier so almost is really impressive! Good story
Bianca chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was absolutely amazing. Really!

I love you you get a framework from the books and fill in what might have happened with a splendid sense of detail. I've read a lot of fanfiction on this bit, but I think this scene is the very most plausible.

Thanks for writing this!
Marauderess at Heart chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
It made me cry by the end of it, and that was the first time i cried while reading a fanfiction. It was a great story.
8ami chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh my Gad, that made me cry. It was so wonderful I could completely believe this, it fit into the real HP story so well. God I can't stop crying. Great writing, and you caught the change in characters well.
Moony's daughter chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
omg! this fic moved me to tears! (and i am going to tell you now that not many can do that.) you have done a fantastic job!
battleofwits chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
of course ill review it!

i liked it

different from other stories about the topic of remus being a traitor

and well-written

i really like it and i mean that

i would like to see some more works like this

but alas there is none

i hope you will write more