Reviews for Bound
TheTV-Junkie chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
WOW! I really regard your story among the top 5! Just delivered what I needed right now, thanks! :-) No rambling, very visual - Just great! Apparently we got a kind of similar writing style...;-)
heidimillett3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Cool story.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
"I live in Maryland and I am 36 years old. I love to travel and I also love hockey (GO Caps!) and indoor soccer. (GO Blast!) I am a huge U2 fan. I also love Metallica, Ozzy and Rob Zombie. NCIS rules (both shows), and Harry Potter is awesome! Chris O'Donnell is my current obsession. God, he's HOT! I don't act my age, what fun would that be?" - What IS a 36 year old (you) supposed to act like? While on that subject, what is a 39 year old (me) supposed to act like? I agree on both NCIS shows and Harry Potter, not on Chris O''Donnell, though: Sean Murray is IMO still hotter than Chris (and I thought so even before Sean lost all that weight too).

"He laughed a little as he pulled the blanket over there now cooling bodies." - For the sake of those scratches on Gibbs' back I hope this blanket does not have any loose fibres that can get into said scratches.
Kat A. Fonell chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
DO ANOTHER LIKE THIS
Vani88 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow, this was just mindblowing... I like the part about Gibbs being a little hesitant.. totally hot :)
Midori Akita chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS GIBBS! YAY!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Very Hot. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing
Chirugal chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Ooh, gorgeous fic... I'm such a sucker for D/s Gabby. *thud*
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was hot! With a cute ending, Gibbs is always concerned about his girl, I like the fact that he is worried about hurting her.. :) More stories to come I hope ;) I think a cold shower would be nice now :)
finlaure chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I think I just need to take a shower now, after a smoke. Thanks seems so little to say for that great piece of GAbby.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
oh my goodness that was so very hot. GREAT job I sure hope you write more soon. GREAT job. Wow. Totally worth the teasing. Yummy scene.