Reviews for Bitterest of Nights
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow. Very nicely done. I think you did an excellent job with Kidomaru and a weary Tayuya. It was a bit of a bittersweet ending, but it was still sweet and I think I could see her softening up to him in the future. Anyway, excellently done. Keep up the good work!
RedRibbonhood chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
wow, i love this couple and one-shot XD you actually kept these two in character and that's pretty hard to do without making Tayuya over-cuss and Kidou too much of a wuss (i know, i also rp them..) but yeah well done this is well-written
Psycho-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I rather enjoyed you fic. It is well written, has excellent pacing, grammar and punctuation. I enjoyed seeing the interactions between these two, since they weren't on the show very long (I still need to work on the mangas). Regardless, what I am saying is that I think you portrayed the excellently. This was a surprising and refreshing fic. My thanks go to you for writing it and allowing me to read it. It was very enjoyable.
uumiho chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Shit, son.

The only reason it took me so long to review to this was beacuse every time I went back to the window I ended up re-reading the entire thing again. [And yes, I'll admit, I probably read the smutty parts a good three times more than the rest of it.] This was not only a wonderful splentastic summing up of their relationship, but it is probably the only TayuKidou smut worth reading on the internet. -hoardes it-

I don't think requests are ever what people /imagine/ they'll be-and it's a damn good thing, too, because half the time what you imagine is poppycock compared to the actual result. Nothing like I imagined, and so absolutely wonderful that I quite honestly couldn't care less.

Thanks so much for the fic. -snicker- Now I don't feel so cheated after you made me ship it so hard in Secondhand Faith, only to go with another pairing entirely. I don't even have other fanfiction to sate my desires with because so little exists, and only precious sections of that are good enough for consumption. Also thanks for the review; I practically blushed up to my ears. So glad you enjoyed me raping canon with my roleplay pairing fantasies. Most people get intimidated by this concept of Koneji [even though it's the most perfect thing /ever/ -cough-] because it's ~*strange*~ to them.

Strange like fire. : -jabs with stick-

By the way, I shat bricks at the new Secondhand Faith chapter. I never reviewed because I got distracted and then my computer shut down, and God knows once that happens nothing in any window I had open is ever going to get finished, so it weighed on my mind a little before I forgot. : My concentration, oh-ah.

Looking forward to see more from you, dear! Thanks again for the wonderful fic-I couldn't have asked for a better... answer to my prompt, there's a good way to end that sentence. Be seein' ya. -Judo
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
It was melancholy, and I really loved this. I loved how this is the what-if if Naruto brought Sasuke back, Kidoumaru and Tayuya, and how she initiated things. this whole story and the quote at the beginning. I hope you write more of these two.