Reviews for The Maestro's Symphony
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
ooh very nice write more
Soul93 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
What a spin to writing a lemon! Very well constructed and the build up spot on!
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I you wrote this awhile ago but I just recently read it.

It is beautiful. You their love scene feel like poetry.

You should write more
ImFanci chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I enjoyed reading this a while ago and thought I left a review. So, I apologize in reviewing so late.

Very, very, well done! The visuals you projected with your choice of words were fantastic. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to read another SM/WW fic by you. Look forward to reading another if you have it.
NWHS chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Nice sensually reflective story.
Cael-El595 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Absolutely marvellous. The touch of poetry in this piece is simply beautiful, and though it's short, it's powerful and effective, and packs quite a punch. And the bit about Kal as a musician- whoa:

"Her body acknowledged what her mind was only beginning to grasp; this man, harder than steel and stronger than a god, was a master musician playing her, his instrument, with such grace and care that none who heard the music could doubt his skill. But, as only a true master could, his devotion to this singular instrument bordered on fanatical. His fingers continued to play a song that she knew was destined for her and her alone."

Brilliant work. As a reader, what I really loved about it was the delicate balance you struck between eroticism and poetry, steamy yet not raunchy. In other words, it's way too classy to be termed as smut.

Great work. Now let's see some sequels, lol!

Cael
Novchild chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
WOW this was great. Please write more.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
BRAVO!

You are like a maestro with words yourself,missy. This was smooth and hot and I just love how it was done from Diana's perspective. Her feelings about this man making love to her,her clear love for him,her innocence and sudden knowledge...ah that was wonderful! It was tasteful and just about one of the best love scenes I have ever read between Kal and Diana.

And what's more how these two heroes coming together will always make other pairings seem so bland. Superb! Take a bow.