Reviews for Always
ZedPM chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Tearing up now. Wonderful fiction - although I do much prefer Remus/Tonks to Charlie/Tonks, I love them as friends and you manage to fit both in nicely.

-Kimly
WinterLizzy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I wish i could write like this,

it made me cry,

nearly all of your stuff makes me cry
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was wonderful: I love how you've written the progression of their relationship over the years.
LeylaFenixx chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
If the previous shot almost brought me to tears. This one got tears out of my eyes. This is extremely sad. Loved it from begining to end. Always.
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
THAT IS SO SAD, AND SO BRILLIANT, AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

Chocolate Fish

(ps. sorry 4 the caps, my keyboard is broken.)
frozenpixie chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Very sweet story xx
DragonDi chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh, this was a heartbreaker of a story! But really sweet, too.

Loved: Their mothers are not impressed by the muddiness of their clothes. (Goodness only knows why not.)

And: He is Gryffindor already, although the Hat hasn’t said so yet.

And: He cannot hate her, but he would happily murder his brother. (Actually chuckled out loud at that one.)

AND: He does not go to their wedding. Bill and Fleur’s wedding less than three weeks later is a good enough excuse for not being able to get leave. He is glad of it. (Can't blame him.)

But the rose at Tonks' funeral is a really sad, emotional touch that made me sigh-and want to smack JKR in the back of the head yet again for what she did to Remus and Tonks.

I love this!
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I haven't really put any thought to Charlie/Tonks pairing, but you write it so convincingly.

The emotion you put into this is so real, its so AMAZING. It blows me away.

The last line shattered my heart into a million pieces. Oh Tonks, why did you die? Poor Charlie...

Astounding job!
Blonde Spirit chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
*Sniffs loudly and reaches for the tissues and chocolate* Wonderful. I think a story that can make you feel happy and sad together is a gift to the reader. Thank you, you are a wonderful writer and I just love the Weasleys.
teenybits chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Aw..this is sad and cute.
Narcissa B Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Aw, it was all so good! But the last line:

"Charlie is twenty-four years old, and Tonks will be twenty-four for ever."

That absolutely killed me ( You've done such an amazing job of conveying all Charlie's emotions throughout his life with Tonks, great work. It was so sad, but all in all, excellent D

NBM
Hecate's Wrath chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Okay...I cried.

Charlie's emotions are so REAL, so THERE, that it just... well, it makes it very, very hard for you not to cry as Charlie makes it through the funeral.

I *adore* them getting muddy together and then the different progressions of their relationship. I love the way Charlie lets her go and be happy even though he's not... it's really a fantastically beautiful piece. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Xan (like Alexandrea) (aka Hecate's Rath)
MBP chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Oh, Katy... this is beautiful and so very sad. I love Charlie (as you well know), and I love the way you capture his relationship with Tonks. The end, though, is so devastating. ( She will always be 24. Ah, that hurts. But this was perfect.
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh, man. That last bit:

He does not know how he gets through her funeral, just two days after Fred’s, but somehow he does. Among the bouquets and wreaths on the grave is a single pink tea rose with a simple label bearing one word: “Always.”

just killed me dead.
that dark-haired girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I've always had a bit of a fondness for the Charlie/Tonks pairing, and I have to say that this fic just made me love them a little bit more (if that's even possible).

This was beautifully done, Bad Mum, sad and poignant, but with just the right amount of happiness and hope mixed in, because even when Charlie and Tonks aren't together (as friends or otherwise), they still kind of are.

Wonderful work!