Reviews for Always
that dark-haired girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I've always had a bit of a fondness for the Charlie/Tonks pairing, and I have to say that this fic just made me love them a little bit more (if that's even possible).

This was beautifully done, Bad Mum, sad and poignant, but with just the right amount of happiness and hope mixed in, because even when Charlie and Tonks aren't together (as friends or otherwise), they still kind of are.

Wonderful work!
kajal123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
this is really sweet :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
i loved this. that it followed canon (which makes it all the more tragic), and their friendship/relationship. great writing.
Manawydan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
i love the fanfics where charlie and tonks are best friends. i never really imagined it before getting on this site

this is absolutely beautiful though, it feels so real, it's one of those stories that after reading i accept as truth in the harry potter world even if JKR didn't write it... wait she didn't write anything about charlie and tonks being best friends right?
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Awesome!
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Tear... oh the depression... but great fic
Mistymist chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh my this is so sad yet so lovely at the same time.

I have chills.

Thank you for sharing.
Alicia-Spin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This is such a beautifully written story, I love it so much. Great job :)
redlollipop chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Perfect
LilysMommy chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Loved it!

Even though JKR never really says anything about the history between the Weasley family & Tonks, you just have to believe that there would be some sort of history, because really, who wouldn't love Tonks or any of the Weasley's?
MopCat chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Beautiful. Amazing. Captivating. I was almsot crying by the end.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was so beautiful. You had me in tears by the end. THis fic had such a wide range of types of brilliantly written lines, from "(Their mothers are not impressed by the muddiness of their clothes.)" to "Charlie is twenty-four years old, and Tonks will be twenty-four for ever."
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Friends for life - this made me laugh and cry. Very nice! :-)

(I loved the glimpse of Snape! Ha!)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
that was so bittersweet!

but i loved the way you gave us tiny little glimpses into Charlie's and Tonks's relationship (s).

very, very sad. you capture them very beautifully.

-toffeecakesxox.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
So sad... very beautiful.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »