Reviews for Always
kajal123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
this is really sweet :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
i loved this. that it followed canon (which makes it all the more tragic), and their friendship/relationship. great writing.
Manawydan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
i love the fanfics where charlie and tonks are best friends. i never really imagined it before getting on this site

this is absolutely beautiful though, it feels so real, it's one of those stories that after reading i accept as truth in the harry potter world even if JKR didn't write it... wait she didn't write anything about charlie and tonks being best friends right?
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Awesome!
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Tear... oh the depression... but great fic
Mistymist chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh my this is so sad yet so lovely at the same time.

I have chills.

Thank you for sharing.
Alicia-Spin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This is such a beautifully written story, I love it so much. Great job :)
redlollipop chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Perfect
LilysMommy chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Loved it!

Even though JKR never really says anything about the history between the Weasley family & Tonks, you just have to believe that there would be some sort of history, because really, who wouldn't love Tonks or any of the Weasley's?
MopCat chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Beautiful. Amazing. Captivating. I was almsot crying by the end.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was so beautiful. You had me in tears by the end. THis fic had such a wide range of types of brilliantly written lines, from "(Their mothers are not impressed by the muddiness of their clothes.)" to "Charlie is twenty-four years old, and Tonks will be twenty-four for ever."
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Friends for life - this made me laugh and cry. Very nice! :-)

(I loved the glimpse of Snape! Ha!)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
that was so bittersweet!

but i loved the way you gave us tiny little glimpses into Charlie's and Tonks's relationship (s).

very, very sad. you capture them very beautifully.

-toffeecakesxox.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
So sad... very beautiful.
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Beautiful! I loved every little segment, each so perfectly done!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »