Reviews for Always
silverbirch chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
You made me cry at the end!

I thought these two were a natural pairing, an didn't fall for the Bill bit in the books at all.

it was lovely how you ran the thread throughout the story.
Fics by Fumph chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Beautifully done, and it made me cry. I knew what was coming, and that made it worse!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
That was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous in a melancholy, heartbreaking way. There's still this lovely feeling of contentment in their friendship/relationship/love/etc. And you captured it so beautifully.

Brilliant!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
that was so sweet and so sad. charlie and tonks make such a cute couple. it's too bad that we don't see much of charlie throughout the series. he seems like a really nice guy. he reminds me of a guy friend that i have. i value his friendship more than anything. charlie and tonks had something special, but lost it. i feel sorry for charlie at the end. overall i enjoyed this fanfic! )
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This was a great read! I loved your Charlie and Tonks, their friendship was so believable. Amazing how Charlie loved her to the end, but he was her friend first and didn't let anything come between them. It would be interesting to read a Charlie, Teddy friendship fic... Or to see how he cares about the little guy! Favorited.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow. This was beautiful. I've been wishing you'd write something about Charlie/Tonks for ages, since you've hinted to it in your other stories, and this was just - well, beautiful. It seems so right, how they drifted apart, but still were friends and then that conclusion with the "always" at her funeral - it really brought the whole thing together wonderfully.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
WAH! I'm too pregnant for this sort of story!

This is very lovely and a nice description of how our friendships shape us for our whole lives. The question this leads to in my mind is whether Charlie would have much to do with Teddy as he grows up.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Okay, now I'm really crying. The end KILLED me! I loved the story (and I knew what was going to happen!) Thank you for writing my Charlie so wonderfully.

Love you,

Rita
Starkiller chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh god, that was so heart-breakingly sad. Charlie/Tonks is my favourite Tonks centric pairing after Remus/Tonks and I just love the way you portray their close friendship. Poor Charlie. :(
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4