Reviews for iAm in Micronesia
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ok... Micronesia is like awesome.
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hahahaha! Wow. I'm Micronesian! Born and raised :) You're story seems pretty off when describing the place :/ We could speak English perfectly fine over here.
Storm Warning chapter 20 . 7/5/2009
Wow. It's complete?
Storm Warning chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
oo very cool idea! Finally some of the mystery solved!
Obiwan456 chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
Congrats! You are writing an excellent, non-ship fanfiction, and so it is being put in the CBiFF (Coalition for Better iCarly FanFiction) community! An excellent story that has everyone in character!

Note, for more information on CBiFF, pleazse visit my profile and go to my site.

A very well written, well thought out, excellent piece of writing. It is a very good story.

-Obi
Storm Warning chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
Complex, like the format in this chapter, easy to read.
Storm Warning chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
Nice twist! The stories getting more intense! Like the longer chapter thing you've got going.
Storm Warning chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
Aw love the last line so cute ;)
Storm Warning chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
O really cool. Getting intense, love how Sam is still herself! ;) Please update! Really good! Amazing plot once again!
Storm Warning chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
O very good! Keep it up , great plot!
Storm Warning chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
O greay chapter. Bit more on whats happening with Sam would be nice. Thanks for updating! Keep it up! Great plot idea!
Storm Warning chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Keep it up! Getting more interesting with every chapter! Thanks for updating.
Storm Warning chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
O cool sounds like their really getting into it! Love Sam great description of her! Thanks for updating please do it again! How are they gonna get back?
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
O really cool idea! Looking forward to next chapter. Great description of the sailors and people of sam. very good! Please update!