Reviews for You'd be Surprised
Jounouchi123 chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
Very cool story! I loved the ending to both Hinata and sasuke :D .
EphraimHeart chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
Truth be told I skipped quite a lot of passages but these were not because I disliked your writing, merely I was anxious to get to the important parts.

Truth be told I also skipped most of your Author's Notes but not because I found them trivial, purely I was eager to read the next chapters.

Truth be told I forewent the NaruHina chapter not because I disapproved of that pair, justifiably I was here for the NaruSasu which is the main reason for this fic no?

Lastly, truth be told I loved it!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
i really loved this story...i have to admit ,naruto's personality/behaviour was far more realistic than i thought and i really liked that...i really loved both endings but i prefered the sasuke x naruto one...
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was such an amazing ending! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story! Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
OH MY GOSH! HINATA! I'm so happy Naruto's better! Like, seriously... I cried a few times... XD
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Poor Hinata! That girl has been through a LOT... .
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
OH NO! I'm not sure how to take this ;w; NARUTO GET BETTER! Please...?
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
OMG! First, congrats on the relationship! Second, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! JIRAIYA! So sad... Jiraiya's death was the worst for me... Now I'm sad again... T.T
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
*Gasp* HINATA! Naruto WILL save her, Naruto will save her... O.O Such a good chapter! I still hate Sakura though...
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
OMG! SAKURA YOU MORON! I hate her so much and now she's just made everything worse... ;w; Poor Naruto!
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Oh, wow... YOU GO ITACHI! Stupid Sasuke... CAT! XD About the symbolism... I do see somethings but I think they're wrong... so... .
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
... Green button? I'm really sad... HINATA Y U NO LOVE NARUTO ANYMORE?! I kinda cried... NaruHina...
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
EEEEHH! *Fangirl mode* You're probably going to be recieving many reviews starting with "OMG" from me... Please don't kill meh! ' SUCH AN AWESOME but sad STORY! Fav part: The whole Naruto-straight-jaket thing! It was pretty funny . Cowards: Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi, Random ANBU, Tsunade and slightly Jiraiya... I think -_-" XD
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
OMG! Naruto... ;w; I feel so sad... And, YAS, I WANT JIRAIYA ALIVE! PLEASE?! Also, I kinda think Sasuke should be his therapist... .
Naru'sgirl1032 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Oh my gosh! So SAD! T-T Poor Naruto... ;w; I really love this story, though! That NaruHina moment was BEAUTIFUL! And, to answer your question, I think all the people in Konoha who are mean to Naruto are the bad guys. I mean, they ARE to blame...