Reviews for You'd be Surprised
Icestar2012 chapter 16 . 9/18
I truly enjoyed your story and I am truly thankful it has a happy ending (two even!).
levysbookshelf chapter 5 . 8/25
I agree Simon was the only reason to read Lord of the Flies. I haven't finished the story yet but so far I like it.
GunGale015 chapter 16 . 6/27
This last SURELY had me laughing so hard I nearly fell out of my chair! NO KIDDING MATE. You write really damn good, keep up those writing skillz :D
GunGale015 chapter 14 . 6/27
DAMN I LOVE THIS STORY!
GunGale015 chapter 12 . 6/26
How I said Naruto would get emotional, and I was RIGHT! I'm actually surprised by how well you write this story _ AMAZING!
GunGale015 chapter 11 . 6/26
Naruto is going to be even more emotional after this I'm sure! *_*'
GunGale015 chapter 7 . 6/26
Damn! The end is making me cry :[
GunGale015 chapter 3 . 6/25
Wow writing skills mate!
GunGale015 chapter 1 . 6/25
Just this first chapter I can tell that you're a really good writer! _
Itachi the therapist!
Y for yes and yaoi, of course!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 8 . 3/1
Ok, I've been trying to ignore it, but it's really bothering me. Do you have ANY idea what the word "teme" means? It's a ruder form of a direct address toward someone, like a "hey, you" or "you jerk" rather than just plain "you"

I dunno how the heck you're trying to use it in this story.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
GAAAAHHHH NOOOOOO! Yaoi all the way! Don't you dare make this a NaruHina I like had and all but I came here for yaoi and I'm firkin' getting it!
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I despise Sasuke too! :) Yay I'm not alone! Anyway love the story. I've read lots of Naruto has a mask fics. I like them and this one feels a bit better. I think it's because it takes place when Naruto's 16. Or that Itachi is there. I just like the feel of this so far. Can't wait to read more.
Travesti chapter 16 . 5/13/2015
Exceptionally well written! I love the characters, the very real emotions and the humour as well! :) thanks for an awesome story! New absolute favourite!