Reviews for A Dark Adaptation of New Moon
jk chapter 11 . 10/30/2015 that why there is a lucy? so Edward can be with her and bella can be with the threesome whore? f that!
jk chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
let me guess, lucy was much more to him then hes letting on...and she didn't hang herself, shes actually a vampire and were going to be seeing the whore soon.

cause if not why the fuck bring that shit up from mister ive never felt like this before ect ect...I mean he barely remembers his life but he sure remembers seeing the skank naked and thinking she was piss me off
jk chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
and that's why you get yourself in trouble bella cause you don't ask the right questions...the right questions would have been...whats his ability, can vamps have more then one?, why are his eyes that color?, ifhe wont hurt me why do I need to get away from him if I see him in the future?
fucking cunt is soooo frustrating!
jk chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
why is it so easy for him now? I bet hes been out practicing on humans this whole out bella you'll be the first with vamp aids
jk chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
where to start with all the fuck ups...first off

Edward was there in the hospital with bella for 6 weeks, never left her side...yet he didn't brush her hair? or her teeth? or clip her nails? didn't care for her at all? That seems fucking odd to me! Why would bella wake up with dreads and yellow teeth if she had a guy there in her room for 6 weeks that supposedly loves her?

why is bella quick to forgive everyone but jake?

why did bella let Edward kiss her in the hospital...he left for a fucking YEAR

why do I have a feeling that he was fucking Tanya that whole time?

why does bella describe her as a strawberry blond goddess? we've all seen Tanya shes fucking ugly.
BridieM chapter 30 . 9/24/2015
Really enjoyable. Totally unexpected. Great imagination. Thank you.
BridieM chapter 28 . 9/24/2015
So unexpected. Definitely not canon but that's OK
BridieM chapter 27 . 9/23/2015
Well done. Really good tension
BridieM chapter 25 . 9/23/2015
BridieM chapter 24 . 9/23/2015
I wondered when that would happen
BridieM chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
You tell a story so well
BridieM chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
yep. so along for the ride. :D
BridieM chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
This really is such a good story. I only expect the unexpected. And you deliver.
BridieM chapter 16 . 9/22/2015