Reviews for I Need You Tonight
Hanako123 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Please continue the story. It's really good and has a good plot. I like it please continue. )
ZaneWalker chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Yes! Please continue
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS!

KAKASHI SENSEI IS ALIVE! :D I NOW FORGIVE YOU FOR KILLING HIM IN THE OTHER STORY!
NightmareD-Technolife chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Please update!
this story was an interesting read, and I absolutely love it! :)
Emjan-chan chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Please don't leave me hanging. This part is ending where the interesting parts are happening. Please continue this perfect story :D :D
Niyebe chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Please update! I'm dying to know what's going to happen! And we have all been wating like forever now ... -.-'
Emily chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
This story I need to know the end of. Please continue :D
Raven chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
Yep, Yep, keep on writing! :P

Just do me a favor and don't embaress Kakashi in front of me again, kk?:P
nickule chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
great story hope the next chapter comes out soon
darksoulwolf chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
I need the next part! I want more! please!
Prescripto13 chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Nice detail in the party preparations-you were very thorough!
Mewsthecat chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
YEH! i love it, poor kakashi you just love getting in trouble. the last paragraph you actually made him seem...dangerous
ForsakenKalika chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
congratulations on making a 26 year old woman giggle maniacally as though she were a 12 year old on a pixistix binge.

I loved this chapter right up till the end when I wen, "oh, kakashi likey- aw no more?"

so I ask, I can haz more?

in all truth, great job on this chapter. the detailing and dialogue were especially good.
Maeva83 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Great job! I want to read the next chapter, please!
Prescripto13 chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Good work-I enjoyed reading this one!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »