Reviews for Mending Broken Wings
kattfan12001 chapter 7 . 1/10
it a great story still reading it
Victoria.Annxx chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Great story! I really loved it! Well done, all the brotherly connections were great and I loved how Alan was able to open up to his brothers and let them in to help him rather than deal with everything himself. Really great work. :)
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
*tear*

Bravo, Little Miss Bump. Bravo. I loved this story so much! You're definitely one of my top favorite authors! You have this way of keeping me interested in every detail and that's really important to me. Great job!

I know it's been a couple of years since your last story and I'm not even sure if you stil log in here but I'ma tell you anyways... Thank you for posting such incredible stories. They always make me smile and cherish my family a little bit more each chapter. lol

I know you have The Price of Paradise, which I will get to as well but I had really hoped for a story surrounding Gordon after his hydrofoil accident. I've read whatever few there are but I know I would have loved one from you. -sigh-

Like I said, I don't know if you'll even see my reviews but if you do, know that after all these years, you still make people smile. Thank you!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Lol Jennifer and Tom are so good together! They had me loling several times. Great job!

I'm relieved Scott has someone to help him through this whole ordeal, he needed to vent pretty badly. Andy seems like quite the character and I like him very much. Awesome chapter!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Tears were shed at the reading of this chapter. I know I've said it before but I really love how close the guys are. Scott is definitely the best big brother, ever. Great job! Now, to the next chapter!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Is it bad that I like this description of the incident way better than one from the movie? Well, I do. This somehow made it seem more real and I felt like hugging each boy to reassure them that things would get better.

I should probably go to sleep so I'll continue with the story later. Great job with this chapter! On to the next! (Later)
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
lol Jeff and Thomas' little argument over the button being pushed in the elevator served to ease my nerves. After everything that's happened, it was greatly needed.

I'm glad to see the Tracy's have someone other then Penny and Parker to help, Thomas is pretty cool. I'm also glad to see that Alan is doing much better along with John. Although, I am worried as to how the boys will react to the security footage, poor them. Great chapter! Now, on to the next!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Be still, my rapidly, beating heart! Gordon! Favorite chapter so far but that's just because I love Gordon a little too much. I wish there were more Gordon angst fics but alas, there are not. I've read Scott, John, Virgil and way too many Alan ones but very few torment Gordon. -sigh-

Anyway, this was great. Alan and John's interaction was simply beautiful. It not only pulled at my heartstrings, it yanked them clear off and...was that too much? Well, it was just awesome, then.

Great chapter, as always. On to the next!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Have I mentioned just how much I love this story? I'm pretty sure I have but if I haven't then know I really, really love this story!

I've always been a huge fan of bromance but when they're actual brothers it just pulls at my heartstrings. Stories like yours always remind me of how much I missed out on by not having older (any) brothers.

Alan's panic attack must have been terrifying to watch for Scott and Virgil, I'm glad they managed to calm him down. The way you describe each emotion as the boys go through them is incredible! I feel like I'm right there with them, hoping for the best.

Oh! And when Gordon realized his pools were drained, his reaction was so...well, Gordon. lol Oh, how I love that kid. Great chapter! Now, on to the next!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I love this sooo much! I really can't put into words just how much I love this! It saddens me to see Alan suffering so but I've always held a special place in my heart for Gordon. He tries to make sure everyone's okay but we have no idea of his inner turmoil.

Great chapter and now on to the next!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow! This chapter was just... wow. I read this story years ago but just found it again after finally using my account to review.

You capture their close relationship as a family so well and I really wish they'd done something like this in the movie. You're so talented, I really love how well you write.
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Nice story :) love it!
lederra chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Good story.
aussie-chick-13 chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
it has taken me three days to find this story!
i read it awhile ago and having recently regained an interest in this fandom I remembered the scene of everyone watching the footage from the island/bank.
And then of course I couldn't find this fic!
I have no idea why i didn't favourite it back then but i definitely am now.
Awesome story :]
FMA lover912 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I noticed in this particular chapter you mentioned Tom having practically living on the island for three months during Gordons recovery. I was wondering if you were possibly going to hve that as a basis for a future fic. it would be kind of intresting to see how you would write it. I can't wait for you to repost your fic with Alan getting Scarlet Feaver, it's one of my favorites. anyways. I love all of your fics and I can't wait to see what you do next.