Reviews for A Breakthrough Request
TheOneBlueGecko chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This story is so great! I love all the details you pulled in about all the little (and big) stupid things that are going on with SPN right now. You really nailed everything and managed to keep Sam and Dean totally in character. Really, awesome story!
Landwing chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was great! And so very much what I think all the fans would love to say to the Ones You Don't Piss Off. Great fun, even if no one but your fans read this.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Hahahaha...YES! Revenge of the fangirls! For all the heck those writers have put us through! Nicely done, and amusing to read, my friend!
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Haha, awesome, you don't mess with us fangirls! There going to be more to this?
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was absolutely awesome & so TRUE. Haha
linda-helen chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was awsome!
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Ah so amazing lol. I loved it. PLEASE, yes, give Sammy back the emo. It just does not fit Dean at all! (I have faith we will be seeing kickass Dean again soon and hopefully that is the sign of good things to come lol) *fingers crossed!* Thanks for this fic though )
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
*giggles*

Lol. This is awesome. I love the fangirls being their greatest weapon.

Dean's 'P.S' request: Stop with the angel-slash teasing! When are Cas and me gonna go at it?

I agree with Dean!

:D
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Sniggle-snort!

Bwahahahhahahaha!

And yet...Amen, girl!

Someone should be sayin' it. LOL

Enjoyed this immensely.
JRAismine chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Abso-freakin'-lutely! I whole-heartedly agree! Thanks for sharing!
Michelle Knight 1188 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Okay, I loved this. Absolutely LOVED.

You had me laughing the entire time, especially when Dean said, “And stop using my damn car for emo angst scenes...give the emo-ness back to Sam, too, because I'm really sick of having it." So funny...and totally true, which acutally adds to the humor.

I also enjoyed the thing about their strongest weapon being fangirls (the reaction of 'oh dear god no' practically had me in stitches). Great job, thanks for sharing!
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Okay, that was just brilliant! LOVED the parody, and TOTALLY agree with everything the boys said! Oh, if only TPTB would listen up. Fangirls unite! LOL

Really clever idea, and nicely executed. You even managed to keep the boys completely in character throughout. Well done! I'm favoriting this!
LittleFairy78 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Found this link thanks to Maja, and I can only say THANK YOU!

I love me some angst any day, but after the masses that were thrown at us over the past weeks, you really took the words right out of my mouth.

Thanks so much for writing this, and for writing it in such a hugely entertaining way! I could hear Sam and Dean through your words.

Laura
windscryer chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
HEAR HEAR!

ERIC AND CO! ARE YOU TAKING NOTES? YOU BEST BE, BECAUSE I HAVE A LYNCH MOB WHO HASN'T HAD A CHANCE TO BURN OR HANG ANYTHING IN A WHILE AND THEY'RE GETTIN' A BIT TESTY. DON'T MAKE ME SEND THEM AFTER YOU.

And, authoressnebula, OMJ THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING FOR US! AND . . . YOU KNOW . . . THE BOYS. :D

*sends a link to all her SPN fans*

-Maja
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
That was just hilarious! :D (And Needed)

I think Dean already sent out the SOS, did you see how many writers won't even touch on Season 4?

Anyway, great job.