Reviews for The Rules
iLuvJohnny chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING. you put so much emotion in it. i loved it, even though it made me sad ):,)
Dorryen Golde chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Damn. That's intensely cruel. I would use the 10,0 characters allocated to these review to rail at you for distorting Sweeney's violent character to monstrous proportions, except I can't, because your writing is simply too good. You've made it all so convincing. I read your author's note, so I know what concept you were toying with when writing this, but I'd love to know: do you think this is actually a feasible depiction of Sweeney's character?

I'm going to read your other fics now. (I've also read your profile by the way, and I abso-fucking-lutely agree with EVERYTHING that you say.)
las torturas encantadoras chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You know, if I were here I'd've just taken the oven as opposed to having my arm ripped out of its socket when I dare to touch my husband. o_o
The FanFic Critic chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hm. This is very good, although I highly doubt Sweeney would really beat her like that. Like the story "Mrs. Lovett's Lesson" by x. BeeBee Lovett .x, I think that Sweeney is way out of character. I still like this story, though. Keep writing fanfics.

Sincerely,

The FanFic Critic

P.S. The razor is a fake.
unamuerte chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
You know what, I really can see her doing that. I love this for the fact that it doesn't compromise the darkness of the film. There's no tender sweenett here (much as I love to indulge in its illusions) - so I would have to say this is one of the closest projections of what their relationship might have entailed had it ever had the possibility to develop. It also helps that it's exceptionally well written.
Amaya chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
very nice. I spent the day reading your stories, and I'm very impressed. I know what you are thinking, doesn't she have anything better to do than read all day. The answer is no, while I'm waiting for my Elfen Lied story to update I wander to random stories in FF, and happened to come across some of your early work but in the TT chapter of your life. I was blown away and read almost all of your work up to date. I'm dredfully sorry this review is so long, but I wanted to show my gradtuted to you for writing such great stories.

Love Amya .
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Depressing indeed! I love it, though. I'm afraid that in 'real life' this is the only way a Sweeney/Nellie marriage could happen, no matter how sad it is.

I just love it how you wrote this, so very depressing but realistic at the same time :)
just jacs chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
oh this was very dark I it
LucyxTodd chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Damn Sweeney is a jerk XD
Obscure Bird chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
D'you really think Sweeney hates her that much? I'd disgree. Strongly. But to each his own.

Anyway, this is a very clever and moving way to describe the difficulties between them. I hope you're going to continue...?
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aww, poor Nell, I feel so bad for her. I must agree with your end comment though, sometimes you have to torture those characters who are like you. P.S. My name is Nellie actually, and I am always very excitable (though my friends lovett-ha)... oh noesies, now i have to torture mrs. lovett-JK Nellie Lovett! No matter how sad that story was, I still liked it. If your planning on other chapters, I will continue reading, whoopie. *Sorry about that, I'm having coffee ice cream! Peace out home skillet-Juno joke there.
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
All poor Mrs. Lovett. Sweeney is a huge arse! She should just sercertly pack up and leave or just leave. Man, is she stupid in this story.