Reviews for Mirkwood's Plague
Lovely warriors chapter 14 . 6/29
Read 'Anything' by Reya_Wildflower on Wattpad. I think u would like it
Stormcutter684 chapter 25 . 5/26
Wow ... Such raw emotion, such drama and action.
I swear, Legolas' nightmare about Elrond smothering him made me freak out. After running around the house a couple times and re-reading to make sure it was just a dream, I calmed down. But damn, what a creepy nightmare to have!
And it was such an emotional rollercoaster for Legolas, with me sympathizing all along the way.
This is really amazing writing, mellon-nin. This is a dark story, what with all the angst of Prince Rumil dying and all the others, then Legolas getting affected with Thranduil, and Legolas' nightmares haunting him.
But there are some small humour moments, just to light a candle in the dark. And there are also sweet friendship or family fluff too, wrapped up in the story.
I certainly will be looking for the sequel - friendship fluff sounds good.
This is so powerful, such raw emotion, such amazing friendship and you ended the story with a boom.
Great job, mellon-nin. Hannon le. :)
Dorishazel chapter 10 . 4/11
I thought elrond the great healer with the ring of power, with gandolph the powerful wizard and his ring of power would have been able to bring healing from the disease to some of the victims until the find a cure. Also, isn't aragorn a healer in his own right who could develop a cure along with bringing forth healing from his inner self? I just don't understand. These powerful characters in the book appeared very pathetic in this story. However, a good plot.
lovebooksnotboys chapter 25 . 1/22
tributelfwizard chapter 21 . 1/22
I am sobbing

BookWorm624 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I have read the first three chapters and really like it so far. I think it is interesting that Elves are falling prey to this mysterious illness! Can't wait to read more!

PS
I Looooooove your pic! Super cute! XD
Jessie chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Hai! I'm only on ch. 16, but I thought I'd review anyways.

I'm absolutely loving this story so far. Yeah, it's painfully sad and heartbreaking at points, but I love the characterization, plot, everything.

It's such a horrible situation, I feel terrible for poor Legolas. At least he has Elrond to help him through!

Love it, keep up the good work.

Jessie
Vassi chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
Elrond needs a mass spec
Elf With Redbull chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Dude, it like da zombie apocalypse in heyre! (Thanks for not making Thranduil an abusive craphead)
random chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
that is funny my sisters name is leanna hahahahaha
Rachielle chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
!
Elvenprincess3019 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I like it so far!
zemyx1995 chapter 23 . 11/6/2009
wow this story is so good, one of the best ive read.
Ninfea di Luna chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
hi ! it's me again ! i promise i dont spam you

i just read this story, and i found it very good, even if i prefer 'Sold Into Ruins'

I was very worried about Legolas and Thranduil, the elf was very 'human' (i hope you understand what i mean...)

i will read the sequel next, and i will let you a review.

Thank you to write those wonderful stories !
warrior of worlds chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
i loved your story so much! it kept me on the edge of my seat til the every end! i'm glad someone wrote a story about how the immortal beings aren't so immortal...and it really brings them down to our level you know? i was scared cuz i thought you were going to take legolas's father away cuz theres no way he could have handle it at the time

keep up the good work and keep doing whatever it is your doing cuz this story rocks!