Reviews for Mirkwood's Plague
lovebooksnotboys chapter 25 . 1/22
tributelfwizard chapter 21 . 1/22
I am sobbing

BookWorm624 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I have read the first three chapters and really like it so far. I think it is interesting that Elves are falling prey to this mysterious illness! Can't wait to read more!

PS
I Looooooove your pic! Super cute! XD
Jessie chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Hai! I'm only on ch. 16, but I thought I'd review anyways.

I'm absolutely loving this story so far. Yeah, it's painfully sad and heartbreaking at points, but I love the characterization, plot, everything.

It's such a horrible situation, I feel terrible for poor Legolas. At least he has Elrond to help him through!

Love it, keep up the good work.

Jessie
Vassi chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
Elrond needs a mass spec
Elf With Redbull chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Dude, it like da zombie apocalypse in heyre! (Thanks for not making Thranduil an abusive craphead)
random chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
that is funny my sisters name is leanna hahahahaha
Rachielle chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
!
Elvenprincess3019 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I like it so far!
zemyx1995 chapter 23 . 11/6/2009
wow this story is so good, one of the best ive read.
Ninfea di Luna chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
hi ! it's me again ! i promise i dont spam you

i just read this story, and i found it very good, even if i prefer 'Sold Into Ruins'

I was very worried about Legolas and Thranduil, the elf was very 'human' (i hope you understand what i mean...)

i will read the sequel next, and i will let you a review.

Thank you to write those wonderful stories !
warrior of worlds chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
i loved your story so much! it kept me on the edge of my seat til the every end! i'm glad someone wrote a story about how the immortal beings aren't so immortal...and it really brings them down to our level you know? i was scared cuz i thought you were going to take legolas's father away cuz theres no way he could have handle it at the time

keep up the good work and keep doing whatever it is your doing cuz this story rocks!
Kimberleg chapter 25 . 6/20/2009
I am so glad I got to finish this story - I have more time on my hands now all of my exams are over!

This is a truly beautiful story. Elrond did it - yay! Good old Elrond. And Leggy too, of course

At some point, I will get round to reading your extended epilogue 'Aftermath' and maybe, I'll finish some more of my own stories too! xD
Muse10 chapter 25 . 6/15/2009
Aw, I'm sad to see it's over! It was very well done, and I look forward to the next story!
sara chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
I'm confused. It said that Legolas' mother died giving birth to him a couple chapters ago. And, in this chapter when they're talking about the painting how can Legolas and his mother be in it if she's dead? Just wondering.