Reviews for The Coffin Business
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
hehehe
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
lol breaking in the coffin.
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Great story. I love your stories about Abby and Tim. Thanks :)
Indecisively Yours chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Haha, that was cute.

Made me smile.

Loved it!
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Hehe, loved it. That was really sweet. :)

Kar, xx
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
wow- that was great- oh how i wish- abby and tim were still doing the "wild thang" maybe someday again huh?
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
(giggle) yeah that's cute.
Caseyrocksmore chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
The 'icase his boats don't work' thing cracked me up. Then they would be needing coffins, eh, Abby? And your buisness would take off! Of course, how would they buy them...? lol.

This was so cute! And I loved the Palmer reference. It was so cuddly and sweet, yet Abby-ish too. Great combination. :)
Special Agent Brickles chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
hAHA i LIKED IT! EXPECIALLY SINCE YOU BROUGHT UP PALMER! lol.

Opps sorry I hit cap lock! lol.

But i loved it! Good job :)
dkscully1121 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Ahh, so sweet. I thought at first it might be Gibbs that was coming but after the line about the nose realized nope, had to be Tony or McGee. SO glad it was McGee. I LOVE those two together! Very cute!
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I haven't seen ANY NCIS eps after the season 4 finale yet, but I do like me some implied NC17 McAbby fics quite a lot, so, yes, I liked this fic quite a lot. And who knew Tim was also...er...by implication good with his hands? LOL!
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
aw so cute, I love it love it!
DairamK chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Loved it ! :D

Hehe...

And espeially after that scene in the episode... I'm just so happy that someone wrote something about it, and then... it was THIS good... Yes..

You made my day ;)

Loved it so much
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Well, Abby didn't need Gibbs's help with the coffin or Palmers. I'm sure McGee was very happy to help Abby with her project!

Nice job!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Cute...I especially liked the part where she thought that she and Gibbs could go into business just in case one of his boats didn't work...

Keep up the good writing...

Sue