Reviews for Just a Taste
doodsduck chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I love it. Everything about it. The poetic feeling. Amazing.
Shinnra chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
but Alec hasn't smiled for minutes, hours, days, weeks, monthsyearsdecadescenturiese ternity so it meant like Alec... erm lived enernity? Over all I liked it simple short but with feeling story
SecretFallenAngel chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This story really got to me for some reason. It's brilliant
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
poor Magnus!
CantStopCrying chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm just gonna sit in this cornner and cry for a few hours kay? Your story was amazing *sobs*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
be you high on halls or just random, I really enjoyed the simplicity of it. You guys wern't kidding when you said to have kleenex near by. Maybe Im just overly emotional tonight, but I had a hell of a time trying not to cry.
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow. That was...beautiful. That's amazing. I don't know what else to say.
Spontaneous Intensity chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ohmygod I think I'm gunna cry this was so sad and so well written. It really felt like it was just Magnus's thoughts, running into eachother and it was amazing. AMAZING. And now I think I'm actually starting to cry- wow. just wow.
DisturbingEmily chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I like it, it's well written, but why did Alec want do and this, huh?

I really would love to read more I dunno some flashback, second chapter, whatever ;)
Erellya chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was so sad!

but I liked it, and I liked the way you put the words in '()' (I don't know what the hell is this in english )
Does Not Exist Any Longer chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This story is perfect. It's incredibly sad, and makes me wish that I had the ability to leap into your story and pry Alec's stubborn eyes open, but it truly is beautiful. I like how you intersperse Magnus' musings with Alec's motives...it really pulls at the heartstrings.

Great Job!
Slkyt chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I, well, first off I'm begging you to write more, without looking at when this was written, cause I really love it. I want a second chapter, a continuation, a flashback, and to say I love how this seemed to reflect prose in away that really suits the struction, but won't say I liked the ending. (I kinda knew t wasn't going to end good and still read, but hey, my fault). Hmm, have fun with whatever you write in the future, hopelly this... tisk, I know that is unlikly to happen, thx for the good little fic.
Slkyt chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I actually listen to scary kids scaring kids, but not for a while (on that note thx for reminding me) and found this song, so far, I havn't read ur fic, but I will and u'll be getting another review. But I can't say I hoping for the best...now, to hit play on the song again ;)
bluebelletea chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
O_o Wow. This is depressing. But I'm just soft, its still a great piece of writing. Poor Magnus though...
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
aww... my favorite character in the world heartbroken... poor glittery warlock! good story, tho.