Reviews for All My Fathers
Laura Attwood chapter 16 . 5/2/2015
Love it so far please update soon
Charlee56 chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
This is great! It exposes a side to Percy that no one has ever tried to explore. What would happen if he were ever exposed as a real hero to the American public at large? How would we all react? And what would happen to his private life? In thisstory, Percy gets "hijacked" which leads me to wonder what part or parts of this separation between him and Annabeth were the work of the gods, or maybe even just their parents?
It's entirely possible that either Athena or Poseidon could have engineered this, with or without the other. So I have wondered where this tale of Two Cities... and 3 parents is going...
Charlee56 chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
I guess we'll never know what happened. That;s the problem with fanfic stories. People just lose heart and stop writing just when the story actually starts getting great! And this one was really starting to pick up. How much more developed could the family have gotten?
And one more thing; just why was it that Percy and Annabeth couldn't get back in touch after the debacle at the Empire State Building? What... or WHO was it that prevented them from seeing and being with each other again? Was it a god or a goddess? Or was it... Kronos? Could Kronos be readying another attempt to take over the world? And where is that attempt at NOW?
And which group of demigods will attempt taking Kronos on?The old group,or the NEW group? Or... both?
Charlee56 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
So far I've read up to this chapter, #9 non-stop. And I am flattened! What a fanfic concept! That mortals would be able to penetrate the Mist was a thought I had during the Hero of Olympus novel. I couldn't understand how, with all that was going on, and with the mortal world just waking up while the Battle for New York was still going on, Hades and Nico fighting the monster hordes on the streets of midtown New York in m id-day, how the mortal world still couldn't see at least SOMETHING. And even then, what would it look like?
But now we have a concept to work with!How cool is this? And it also shows how even Percy and Annabeth could have lost track of each other in the ensuing melees.
maddieduch chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
GinnyWeasley33 chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
Update
Guest chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Yeah Love it!
ConverseAthena chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Please update!
vv672002 chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Please Continue!
Celeste Powell chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
I loved this chapter and all of the others leading up to it. I am looking forward to your next chapter. I CAN NOT WAIT! LOL (:
Percabeth02 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
UMM DID YOU FORGET ABOIT THIS STORY? IM GOING TO CRY! I may seem late but I just made an account but I have been followling you story so now you forgot about it!? AWW WELL LIKE THANKS FOR MAKING THE REST OF MY NIGHT BAD! I LOVE this story! PLEASEEEEEEEE DONT FORGET WE LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY!:) LOVE YA AND IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS HARSH SORRY BUT JUST SAYING THE TRUTH! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
It's been like two years since you updated
rawr2012 chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
i like it but percy and annabeth would never break up though its really good
aellae18 chapter 16 . 6/11/2012