Reviews for A Brief History On The Theory of Chaos Emeralds
thesoniczone11 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
The official colors of the Emeralds are Blue, Cyan, Yellow, Green, Red, Purple, and White
Ember Quill chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow, I found this totally by accident. It's certainly an interesting idea. When you mentioned the Dome of the Rock, and how it contains a stone that holds the earth together, I immediately thought of the Master Emerald, though I guess that wasn't the case. Then again, I was thinking about Sonic Adventure (where Chaos shatters the emerald when it emerges) since I haven't played Sonic Unleashed yet.

Once again, a very interesting idea.
Couragefan09 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
That other reviewer is being rather simple minded LOL
Silhouette chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I think you're looking too deeply into a nearly twenty-year-old videogame series with only the vaguest of canons; I don't think Yuji Naka was thinking about Babylonian creation lore while he was putting Green Hill Zone together and cursing out the water traps in the Labyrinth Zone.

You've evidently put a lot of thought into this, don't get me wrong. But trying to apply our universe's sense of logic and continuity to a game series that was never designed with an overall 'storyline' beyond 'fast blue guy jumps on the fat red-and-yellow guy' is like grabbing at smoke. So try not to get worked up, finding 'facts' to fit the puzzles :-)