Reviews for The Subspace Emissary in a Short Summary
DerpyLuminosity chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Good Summary though ;)
DerpyLuminosity chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I thought sheik was a guy in Ocarina of Time, why is he/she a girl in this game? Why is Zelda able to switch back and fourth at any time? Why was he/she not introduced at the beginning when you can instantly switch within the first 5 seconds of being her? Why are they 2 separate characters in the new one and why must there be so many freaking clones. This is shemale makes no sense. He/she should be the king/queen of mr/mrs plothole :P
Nintendo-Spider151 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I totally died from laughter. Good story.
Iridium96 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Technically not a One-Shot, still, very Funny. Well Done ;)
Pikachu127 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Have I mentioned that this is great? No? Sorry for the bad review on the other fic. Anyways, nice summarization and accuarte to the core. 9/1.

Pikachu127
Ramen-The-Bull chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
LoL. This is funny too.
RayGallade and Luigicario chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Very good, I enjoy this fanfic. I was very pleased to see a new chapter for it. So, Mr. Plothole is now a level 75 Logic. (from Gauntlet Legends) You do great fanfics, keep up the good work.
Blaperile chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I'm glad you did another chapter to this, it was also hilarious!

You, my friend, are truly a genius. XD
TARDISreviewer chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
unexpected chapter is unexpected.

(inb4longcat)
RayGallade and Luigicario chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Lots of plotholes in Subspace Emissary. Yes, how did Ike run that fast, why did Pit and Link run out of arrows, and how did Sonic do that?

By the way, the "Birdo is a guy" thing is wrong. It came from some guy in translation wanting to be funny.
RaDiCaLmE chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This made me die of laughter! If there were text boxes during cutscenes describing what's happening, they would probably say all these things! lol
Blaperile chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This has to be the funniest kind of summary I have ever seen. XD
Smash King24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I read this story while watching all the clips from Subspace Emissary in order. The funny thing is, your story actually makes sense. It made me laugh to read the part with Peach giving Fox and Sheik tea, and then watching the clip on the wii. You got a wacked out imagination my friend (I mean that in a good way). Keep up the good work!
Ramen-The-Bull chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
OGM! That's SO funny! You should make another summary, but this time switch the characters around the way you would have choosen. Like instead of Yoshi and Link; Peach and Link! DUNT DUNT DU! LOL!
DianaGohan chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Heh this was pretty funny. (Though I think you stole the whole sexism thing with the princesses from me. You know I called all rights to anything involving Zelda and sexism). Funny stuff from pointing out the various plotholes, remarking Lucas as a P*$*y, Pikachu's reason for joining with Zero Suit Samus, pointing out the excitement of the "franchise" (Mario, Pit, Link, Yoshi and Kirby. That's what my friends call the 5) going in a cave and the mansion, Fans being unhappy about Lucario appearing, Snake going James bond, pointing out Tabuu as Link's cousin and calling his attack broken and crituqing Sonic for Secret Rings.

This makes me want to do my own spoof of Subspace Emissary. Except I think it would be more in the style of the Nostaglia Critic. Since I think that's one form of spoof that hasn't been done yet for the subspace story.

GRADE: B