Reviews for The Subspace Emissary in a Short Summary
Jeff August chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
XD This is the most hilarious brawl review I have ever read. :D
castleinthestar chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Do you happen to have hypergraphia?
Like you wrote a fanfiction six times longer then War & Peace, three times longer than Proust, and your fic is technically the longest work of fiction ever written, although I'm sure you already know all that.
Like How?
How the heck do you do it man?
You got my respect.
DerpyLuminosity chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Good Summary though ;)
DerpyLuminosity chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I thought sheik was a guy in Ocarina of Time, why is he/she a girl in this game? Why is Zelda able to switch back and fourth at any time? Why was he/she not introduced at the beginning when you can instantly switch within the first 5 seconds of being her? Why are they 2 separate characters in the new one and why must there be so many freaking clones. This is shemale makes no sense. He/she should be the king/queen of mr/mrs plothole :P
Nintendo-Spider151 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I totally died from laughter. Good story.
Iridium96 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Technically not a One-Shot, still, very Funny. Well Done ;)
goawayI'mdeadhahaha chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Have I mentioned that this is great? No? Sorry for the bad review on the other fic. Anyways, nice summarization and accuarte to the core. 9/1.

Pikachu127
Ramen-The-Bull chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
LoL. This is funny too.
RayGallade and Luigicario chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Very good, I enjoy this fanfic. I was very pleased to see a new chapter for it. So, Mr. Plothole is now a level 75 Logic. (from Gauntlet Legends) You do great fanfics, keep up the good work.
Blaperile chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I'm glad you did another chapter to this, it was also hilarious!

You, my friend, are truly a genius. XD
TARDISreviewer chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
unexpected chapter is unexpected.

(inb4longcat)
RayGallade and Luigicario chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Lots of plotholes in Subspace Emissary. Yes, how did Ike run that fast, why did Pit and Link run out of arrows, and how did Sonic do that?

By the way, the "Birdo is a guy" thing is wrong. It came from some guy in translation wanting to be funny.
RaDiCaLmE chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This made me die of laughter! If there were text boxes during cutscenes describing what's happening, they would probably say all these things! lol
Blaperile chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This has to be the funniest kind of summary I have ever seen. XD
Smash King24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I read this story while watching all the clips from Subspace Emissary in order. The funny thing is, your story actually makes sense. It made me laugh to read the part with Peach giving Fox and Sheik tea, and then watching the clip on the wii. You got a wacked out imagination my friend (I mean that in a good way). Keep up the good work!