Reviews for The Perfect Princess
ghnjfd chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
This is fantastic! Please continue!
HabsGirl31 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
gaaaaaaaaaaaah! I love it, update!
yellow.r0se chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Ohh snap! Ur a bad ass writer! Keep up the amazing work!(;
Devilishduck chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
OMG was it Anime Evolution? I saw Pedo Bear too!
Darkened Bubbles chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Actually, the ending of the chapter was pretty nice. After that it just fells as if we're going to start the next chapter with a mad/sad Angela. I think you're doing fine, don't worry.
xxenchanted chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
I like the concept, but it's going by really fast. In my mind, Angela's kind of just running around everywhere, dragging Gill, the third wheel, it seems, around. She's also very bipolar, which kind of bothers me, but other than that, I like the story.

Chase is well portrayed if you ask me, and I'm glad he's openly honest about everything. I'm not sure about Gill. He just seems to be... there.

I really like the fact that it's placed in an alternate universe and not all that Harvest Moon-y. It makes things different, and I hope to see an update from you soon.

xxenchanted
marciemarciemarcie chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Ohh, wow! That deal with the attempted murder totally got me by suprise. Didn't see that coming! But then again, what's a good royal tale without some dastardly deeds and greed? This is really good! I like how you portray everyone, especially Chase. Keep up the good work! If you don't update I will die
tiramichoux chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
3 want more its sweet and unique.
Devilishduck chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
KitKat, YOU'RE a PERFECTLY PRINCESSY writer!

Bwhahaha ! Let's kill the princess! (but...WHY AH! *wants to know*)
shawnders808 chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
This chapter was awesome!

Update soon!
Moomoo chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Good suspense! Looking forward to more!
high improbability chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Gah this was awesome (and very interesting...)

Update soon!
DemonPanther chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
LE GASP!

The intense-ness of this chapter was lovely KitKit! :D Actually, it was more comedy than anything else, but the ending was intense-ish, I think...maybe. Um...UM, I'll be quiet and not say anything else on this topic. _"

The quality is MORE important than the quantity. I'm glad you realise that! :D It's not short by the way (the chapter) tis a fine length. :)

I feel kind of sorry for the rat. Who knew Chase was so cruel to animals! Rabid, disease carrying, short life spanned animals! D: He's still cool though. ):

I'm excited to see who poisoned...attempted to poison her. It's like some random bystander did it. XD

Good luck on the next wonderful chappie! :D Oh, your writing's improving by the way. O_O"

DemonPanther