Reviews for Line of Communication
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Great story! *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped John so well. And Rodney using the bootlaces so the team could communicate with Shep was freaking brill. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
deblease chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
A really good team story.
lizzie chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Really liked this. Imaginative and well written.
karon chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
One tug or two? Well written
nynaealthor chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Ok, that was a very sweet little story. I thoroughly enjoyed it, well done!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
wow that was different, i liked it :) very well done :)
Machaggis chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
What a beautiful friendship story! The string was such a strong visual, I could really see it as it was tugged on by Rodney and John. Thank you so much for writing this :-)
neptune60 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was excellent. So original and great team feel to it. I wished it had gone on longer though as I would have loved to have had some more team interaction in the infirmary. Thanks for sharing.
highonscifi chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
That was wonderful! I loved the idea of the string! Very creative. You wrote such great ideas for the team to communicate with Sheppard using only the string. So clever!

The end with John refusing to give up the string and Rodney tugging on it one more time was a really nice touch.

Great writing!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Very nice job! I wish it had been longer, because I really enjoyed reading it, but it was very well-written!
jodz92 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
awwh thank you for that - i love a bit of Shep whump/team angst. Well written, it was superb (: