Reviews for Of Demons and Dancers
varee chapter 18 . 3/7
While scary at first now it seems just hilarious. I kind of miss the struggle, the fear, the discord between Tea and her friends. And Marik's personality. Right now he's just a marshmallow.
I'll be looking forward to another chapter.
Cheers,
Varee
varee chapter 17 . 3/6
Hey, for the first time I understand how it feels to howl with laughter! I absolutely adore Marik. A little ray of sun on otherwise gray and scary story.
Honestly, would you consider finishing? Please?
varee chapter 5 . 3/6
It was bad. Bad, bad and heavy, incredibly so.
I love you.
Anzu chapter 10 . 1/10
I love this story! Though, I would like to see this happen: Tea goes out to face a monster, and for some reason Yami is walking in the area. He hears someone and walks toward the sound. He sees Tea fighting the monster with the chainsaw ( LOL). And he can see the monster and flips out! I think it would be awesome! PLease keeo writing!
M.M chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
Hi! It was funny ! And interesting chapter ! I like how you wrote not only about tea and Ryou but also about Yami,Yuugi,Seto's, and the Ishtars.!
Good work, and luck( college put everything on edge) and please keep it up !
Strop chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
Holy shit this is like the most hilarious thing I've read all week? And I mean like, last week, because it's Sunday now. So. Uh.

Loving Marik's characterization, and everyone's antics, and basically any interaction that goes on between Tea and Ryou because it's simultaneously the funniest and most goddamn adorable thing I have ever seen. I'm so mad. Oh my god. Why am I laughing at, "You only want me for my muffins." What the hell. Stop it.

Here's hoping for more Tea-beating-the-everloving-shit-out-of-things, and some sort of showdown between Marik and Bakura. I would pay good money to see both of those. Bonus points if chairs are involved.
zero25 chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
LMAO! OMG! Rolling on the floor, holding my stomach, LMAO! I can just imagine Tea using the chainsaw on Marik! LOL! LOL! LOL! Can't wait for the next update!
Miss Chocolat chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
Hey there, nice to see you updating! I've really enjoyed the humorous path this fic has taken-I laugh a lot when I read through this. You're very good at writing these bizarre situations for Tea.

College is hard, but you must be sure to take some time to care for yourself. I got sick a lot my first year because I made poor health decisions and procrastinated on my homework. I'm sure you've heard it before, but college is a time for you to take things by the reigns. High school is very much like a glorified safety net in that you really don't feel permanent repercussions for your failures; college is serious business now. If you're having troubles with something, make sure to seek help right away. If you procrastinate or have troubles studying, try talking to your advisor or finding a seminar about work ethic. I find it useful to create lists everyday after classes to see what I have to do for the day. If you don't understand material, don't hesitate to search for tutoring in the library or attend your professors' office hours. You'll feel a lot better taking those first steps. (Online, there is a resource called Khan Academy that offers free college courses taught by real professors. They have a lot of general classes to look at if you need additional lecture time and work!)

I don't know what your major is (if you have even declared at this point), but I believe in your ability to make it work. Don't stress out, take a day off if you need to. You got this.
EgyptianSoul.88 chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
You're ALIVE! Yay! Lol I missed you, and I'm glad you didn't get eaten by zombies. Great chapter, it had me laughing at Marik being compared to an untrained cat and I'm in agreement with Tea. She really needs to find a rocket launcher. I can imagine her friends reaction to finding her with one being helarious lol. Go kick that giants ass Tea!
Mizuki hikari chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Lol, loved the chainsaw. xD that made me laught a whole lot.
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Best crack chapter ever. That was seriously epic and golden. "kinky" - lol
Aya El maghrabi chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Hi!
That was the funniest chapter I read so far. Imaging Tea and Tristan pulling Marik's hair while he stubbornly refused to leave Tea's bed alone was hilarious. And I want to know why is she the only one who could see Rex Raptor (is he dead?) . How is she becoming less human? Why is Marik is like a gum in the hair?
And there is another question. In the beginning of the story I felt it was mysterious and a bit gloomy and...dark(And that what attracted me to it really). But now it's has funny moments and a light atmosphere. So I'm curious about the transformation. Is there a reason?
Numinous-Alqua chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
That was hilariously entertaining. I now want to know where Marik plays into all of this! Keep it up!
YugiohForever chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
GAAAAH THAT WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER! Wow, I absolutely loved! Seriously, you are the best writer ever!
EgyptianSoul.88 chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
This chapter is just... Epicly awesome! I just sat there giggling like a crazy person for half of it. lol Tea battling Marik with a chainsaw, someone MUST draw that! Awesome mental image :)