Reviews for Don't Fear the Reaper
gaby chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
great story

I hope thers a update soon.
Topy chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
this is a good story

Ther some things,I like to known about your Dilgar war,like the following

1)What are the Major military departments each Warmaster is head of

YOU,mentioned five of them:Great Stratagy,intelligence,science,space navy and ground forces.

I like to known the other 4.

2)Any chance you may do a AU of your Dilgar war,like they stop after taking Mivok or they forces a stalemate and the Lonaw,made a deal.
Admiral Larsen chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
An excellent story that you have here, particularly in this chapter with the battle between the tanks and Zaku mobile suits. Goes to show that even in this day and age, urban combat is a nightmare. Also when the tanks arrived to take out the Zeon supply depot, it reminded me of modern battles that I've been recently reading up as of late.

Nicely done with the Federation characters, particularly their cynicism, which is expected considering the insanity that they've been going through.
nick2951 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
This fic is beyond great

You not only do an excellent job describing to the reader the enviroment but the battles as well. Your characters are well written and feel very real.

Blue Zaku- was that a Gouf? Obviously a regular Federation Soldier would not know Zeek designations so I am a little curious.

I hope you update this fic soon!
JL12 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Splendid!
pacificuser chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This is perhaps your best story ever! In my very humble opinion, even better than the Dilgar war. ... But, that's just me. Thanks! I hope you write again in this genre!
nased0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Very good fic, you have described the battle well.

In my opinion in the real world the mechas wouldn't stand a chance against much cheaper tanks and rocket artillery, and you have pointed it convincingly.

IMHO the Gundams are in fact animes about medieval knights, there is no way that Gundam could move like a human in reality.

I recommend a Stanislaw Lem novel Fiasco, there was the best description of the real life mechas I ever read.