Reviews for After the End
Godsgirl101 chapter 5 . 5/8
I love this. I love the part when Lucy says she's constantly going to look for Aslan. She's chasing after him and that is what got her into heaven. Her brothers did the same and they went to heaven.
FireworksandConfetti chapter 5 . 3/25
That was just so amazing! The Chronicles of Narnia never explain what happened right after the Pevensies' adventures in Narnia, so it was great to read this fanfic. Great job to you and the others who helped you on this project!
thomaslwycoff98 chapter 5 . 2/22/2017
I enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing a glimpse at your wonderful imagination!
HeetherandtheBabes chapter 2 . 1/24/2017
I love the way you ended this chapter. I can really see this working in a real world sibling dianamic. Well done.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
Interesting, not what I was expecting, but I like it nonetheless
Vanadesse Sadroniel chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
Please update this soon.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Amazing story. Very well written. I like how you brought out that scene with Susan. It was really lacking in the book.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
Profanity is good in small amounts, to make a point. It shows that Lucy has matured.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
Characters were very OOC at the end, especially Lucy. I appreciate you trying to justify Susan's denial of Narnia but in doing so I think you made the other Pevensies come off as way too unreasonable and delusional.
OliviaxxLuna chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
awww this whole chapter is so sweet! I love the idea of Lu, Ed and Pete all sharing their little memories 3 it's just oh so sweet!
OliviaxxLuna chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Oh! I LOVE this chapter! I don't know how you did it, but I'm so touched! I feel like crying again...
OliviaxxLuna chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
'sniffs' ahh this chapter is just so touching! I feel like crying myself!
OliviaxxLuna chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Oh my, I love this story! I always wondered what would happen to Lu and Ed after they came back from Narnia that last time, and you captured their feelings almost perfectly!
fNafA chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
DAY-UM!That was AWESOME!WOO-HOO!GO LUCY!
firestarly chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
I think this is very interesting. I believed you portrayed each of the characters fairly well. The only part that was confusing was the fact Lucy grabbed Susan's chin, I think using should would have sufficed.