Reviews for Shilo's Anatomy
adorasaurus chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Wish you would post more. :I I hope you do. It's great and I'd really want to read more.
silverwings1986 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
this looks like it's going to be good! i can't wait!

i understand what you mean! i only started my first semester and already my hands are full!
Arkenshield chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
It's July! Where are you? D
SynasterSenny chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
I love this story already. Please Continue soon.
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Oohh... creepiness with Pavi being so nice to Shilo. Either he sympathizes with her on having to deal with Amber or just wants to screw her then steal her face for himself. It could really do either way at this point. Since Shilo's leaving GeneCo early for that day, does she go find Graverobber at his dealing spot or does she go straight home to an empty house?

I know that Amber gave Shilo the 'GeneCo image' reason for increasing her hours, but did she actually find out about Graverobber living with her and Miss CEO isn't to happy about that?

Just some open-ended questions to help you get rid of that damn writer's block that we all suffer from.
Luxord's Xigbar chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Awwww! Oh well, please update ASAP! Good luck with your classes.
Artemis1253 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I realky liked the story, but when doing Pavi it'd help if you imagined doing a really cartoony italion accent. He'd also say bella or seniora(im sure thats spelled wrong lol) before saying a french term. Once again, love the story, just thought that bit of critisim might help the story.
pupten chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Not bad not bad! Updates? :D
Super Spazzaroid chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
mademoiselle is French, Pavi is italian. :P good story though
HighlyEffectiveDetective chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
This is amazing so far! I absolutely love it, and even though you haven't updated in a while it would be nice if you continued it. Update soon if possible and thank you for a great begining :)
Suki-Itami chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
O! I can't wait to see where this goes. Please update soon!
RavenclawKB chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Oh, dear, I was so afraid she was going to get raped by Pavi.

But anyways, poor Shi, I can't wait to see what's the result of this extra time at GeneCo. Great chapter!

- Missy
RavenclawKB chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Sorry it took me so long to read this! I was just so short of time.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Excellent start
Keseg-Neuhaus chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I enjoyed it thus far. I do hope you plan on updating again and sooner than 3 months from now.