Reviews for Heir in Training
fictionheir chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Girl its freakin 2013 almost 2014 and I'm here asking you to keep this story going! It's your responsibility! This is such a small fandom that every story needs some serious TLC. Please update.
Tbird2290 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Okay I've reviewed so post or I'll go phyco and start killing Stuffed bunnies! Save the bunnies! POST!
Tbird2290 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Hi.
JaguarWolf chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
When are you writing more? What happened! LOL I want to knooooo
deets1 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
I'm not gonna lie, I'm LOVING this, but... I know it's been a while... I don't care when you update, but please just don't abandon this story. That's all I ask. Cause it rocks.
AnimeVamp1997 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
I just noticed how long ago your last update was. Ah~~ I can't beleive such an awesome story would not be continued for such a long time! So now I hope that this review will remind you of this story if you had forgoten about it! I like your story and I hope to read another chapter of it soon!
HunnyABee chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
UPDATE! :D Pleease! I love Kenric/Nigel. :) And Gi is a funny character; got a smart mouth, at any rate. I just finished reading Heir Apparent today :) I loved it so much(:
NadoSaranghae chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
xP Come onnnn :D Updateupdateupdate~~
rachel chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Please write more soon, i can't wait!
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Time skip...They've got everything

What happens next?
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Wow she died 5 times I think
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I like this game
zoraya chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
i AGREE! if you keep writing the story i would be so grateful! im was hooked!

please continue c:
carrie chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
i know it's been a year since you updated, but i promise you'll still have a couple readers if you update soon! :] please?
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
You must update.

Right now.

I am not waiting a year for the next chapter.

PLEASE!