Reviews for Miss Minchin's Demise
tristram chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
You must read the book 'Wishing For Tomorrow' a sequel to A Little Princess by Hilary McKay
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I personally liked the book version of how Amelia left, telling her sister off and storming out of the school. I wish Alfonso Cuaron had included that. Anyway, I liked your story, thanks for writing it.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
According to the book A Little Princess, Captain Crewe's first name was Ralph. I love your story so far, please continue it.
Spiritualtardis chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Great story, unfortunatally i only read up to chapter 2 cos the bell is about to go. Great storyline, love your ideas, and some good links to the movie!
tricorvus chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
The penalty for destruction - in any form - of a book, SHOULD be DEATH!

My mother was abusive, but her worst crime against me, was when she tore "My Sweet Audrina" out of my hands, and ripped it in half. I sneaked and bought another copy later, but the damage was done. Because her whole family was Reading disabled, they were all jealous of the little girl who taught herself to read at age 3. I don't stay in contact with her people. Instead of overcoming their difficulties, they hated the able. No, don't offer excuse. The man with no legs, sees to it that he gets where he's going. The woman with no arms applies her makeup & drives her car with her feet. The blind man has a way to get along in a seeing world. The deaf read lips and have sign language. Others have overcome SO much more.

This is a good story, well-written, showing that jealousy cripples - not only the victim but the perpetrator.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
The original book tells us his name is Ralph Crewe. :D First chap was good.

Well! I thought that Maria was jealous because she was ugly. Turns out she's jealous of Sara, because Sara's mother 'took' the man who might have married Maria (yeah, right!). I bet she looks at Sara and fantasizes a life with Ralph as his wife, with her child in Sara's place. Tell me you weren't thinking that... :D
stallion-ponyta chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
jealous marie
midgeon12 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
this is a really good story. it made me cry, i luv it
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This story sounds very interesting with how Miss Minchin became the woman that she was in the movie, and why she started to cry after Sara questioned if her father ever told her that she was a princess.