Reviews for Digimon: Almost
DTH chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Wow... That's one consistent fanfic and quite good also. Congratulations and thanks for writing this, I really liked it.

The only critic I'd put here would be Taichi & Yamato's relationship. The way I see it, they should have fought and then reconciled, but the end result is what I would expect it to be anyway. I was glad to see a fic in which for once Taichi wasn't depicted as some heartless, rude and tactless jerk when it comes to girls.
httyd2 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
I loved it! that was really good for your first write. Please write more fan fiction about this. Right now I'm just commenting on others work, but I'm soon hopefully gona get an account. My first story on digimon was called dratisimons game;a game of truths and lies. I'm hopefully gona post it in the next cople of months. Dratisimon is a digimon I made up. Picture a dratini with a red gem on its forehead, a spike on its tail, and big blue feathery about the original, eight getting sucked into the digital world and the only way home id to win the game, in a way, its kinda like the hunger games, but at least four people make it out alive. Anyway, u are my fave writer so afar! Keep writing and #digimon!:)
Kal-El Fornia chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Wow I can't believe TK would betray his brother like that so that someone else could get with his girlfriend. What a terrible brother.
princessnabila chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
THAT WAS FUNNY WHEN KARI TRY TO LYING TO MATT ABOUT CHOPPING THE ONIONS ITS MAKE ME LAUGH! AND I LIKE IT!
syao kun fan chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
aww that made me feel all warm and fuzzy best thing ive ever read im so telling all my friends bout it u should do more messege e on my account name syao kun fan
heyman chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
love the story and love the ending. it was a great story
MariaSabaku chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
CUTE! I really loved it! D
Sorrowxdarkness chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Love how this is going. Please continue on writing more of these stories of about digimon.
cassieanimorph01 chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
Yes! i have copy pasted all! _ am planning on placing in my book shelf! LOL, hope u don't mind. can't wait to finish this. please tell me this doesn't have any "Advance" things, cuz it says T and am really worried XD

:D! ur very prolific with writing!
cassieanimorph01 chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
haven't read this, but lost time. i have to shut the pc down, but am copy pasting it, so planning on readin it. but skimmed this chap a bit...a Song routine? this has READ ME all over it.
cassieanimorph01 chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
i love the Koumi Taiora pairings. but Kari and Tk's moments are a bit overwhelmingly obvious! :)) it annoys me to a point. the freakin, it is SO obvious, why don't they just get it over with and go together! ))
this is cassieanimorph01 chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
am currently not logged in, pls reply on my account. man, i am lovin the fact that this love story involves a silence! i can totally relate, can't wait to see how it would work out! _
cassieanimorph01 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
"Suddenly, Mimi started moving. He thought she was going to turn and walk away, but instead she walked closer to him. He was still frozen. She got so close that her face was soon only inches away from his. She then closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his…"

justn had to review this, lovin the factthat u made it work...XD but dude, isn't he a fourth grader then? O_o. but the age gap is cute though.
cassieanimorph01 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
tell me about it! Taiora's better! i mean (no offense Soratos) how the hell did that happen? digimon 1, when they were in the digiworld it was so obvious they were supposed to be together! TAIORA IS ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD FAVE COUPLES!
C. C. Cr0ss chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
u.u you finished, bwa!, espero cualquier otro fic tuyo solo avisame jeje :D