Reviews for Vanilla Salt
bellawu chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Love this story! I'm sad to see it end :( I wish you will write more. 10 years after maybe?
gatorgrl91 chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
Cute story
bluegirl27262 chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
well this was a great story...
lovexxlustxx chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
This fic has a very interesting twist! Love it.
I really enjoy the whole rebel-perfect war, it's very entertaining to read.
GoldenAffair chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Loved the concept of this story, its completely unique and brilliant.. .. and the scenes you wrote were just too romantic and was sweet,yet just sooo dark and his possessiveness and protective nature even as a teenager and thoroughly enjoyed reading about a strong Bella who made him work for his story was fluffy, cute and sweet. I have read it over and over and over again, it was THAT smut was nice too, perfect for two adolescents in loveee. The ending was superb, had me squealing and the sequel chapter had me in splits:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
S.O.S. please! Someone help me! It ain't healthy, for me to feel this wa-Ay!
that's what ur story is makin me feel like!
Taylor chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
That wasn't a sequel. It was an epul
Edward's spouse chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
excellent story. just so you know your sequel is more like an epilogue. just in case anyone wants to write bad things, i just wanted you to know. sorry if it seems like an insult in any way.
Zee chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
I LOVED it. Best story on fanfiction!
i.eat.sugar.for.breakfast chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
That was more epilogue than sequel. Are you going to write a legit sequel? I mean, I know it's almost two years since you last updated this, but maybe for your readers?
aubrey'isabellaC chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
I LOVED every minute of it ! I cried like a bitch at the end but I would sacrifice my salt water for those words (: anyway I dont want you tooo stop ! sequel ? Please ! This is by far my favorite story :D and what can I say ? Opposites attract 3
sherimi chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
it was a short story but it was good. i had fun reading it.
JazzParks96 chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
this was asome, i loved it. Thanks sooo much for writhing it, hope to read all your other amazing stories to. :)
GeminiEyes chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
i really enjoyed reading this story...Alice's pov when Bella was running out of the hospital had me in tears i was laughing so hard lol
vampires -edward 96 chapter 12 . 1/8/2011