Reviews for I Have Seen the Rain
cat-feelmyrawr chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
This story is so amaaazing! As others before me have said, I do like this Bella very much and of course Namward is magnificent too. And so the reason for my next question: Wth happened to finishing this story?! I know its been like 3 years but please... This story is worth finishing. Please.
firefly2themoon chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
! This would have to be one of my all time favorite FanFics I've read so far. I absolutely love it! After months of reading the same kinds of war-themed stories, I'd given up on finding one that would give me those all important "warm and fuzzy feelings." And then I read this. . . this amazing, wonderful piece of work that I could not stop reading. I don't think I'd be able to thank you enough for writing it, to be honest. Will you be continuing it? (Pleaaaase say yes!)

3 Much love,

Fly
Em Masen chapter 15 . 4/19/2010
Please Keep it up! Great Story.
FanFicersAnonymous chapter 15 . 3/8/2010
Hello There!

The British Bitch and American Whore from FanFicers Anonymous here!

One or both of us have read your one-shot/chapter and absolutely loved it! Great job!

We wanted to review, let you know we appreciated your writing and to also let you know that you have been mentioned on our blog.

We will link your story, profile and include your summary of the story along with our little review on the blog! If you find some time we would love

for you to come check it out!

Thanks again for writing this, it was fantastic!

xoxoxo

~ Fanficers Anonymous
oskigal chapter 14 . 3/4/2010
Another beautiful and heart wrenching chapter. I feel so bad for Rose and Emmett- it is so heart breaking, granted not as bad as if the letters hadn't showed up in the first place. The Edward/Bella I love you's were wonderful to, it seemed like it took forever, but that is probably just because I have been failing at reading. I love the ongoing tread about the eggs, it seemed so real- maybe just because scrambled eggs were the only thing my ex could cook. (that should have been the first hint.) Thanks for this, we are all glad you are back! And I am sure I am not the only one who wants to hear salacious movie making gossip (even if it is totally made up ;)
Goneforever8888 chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
OMFG! YOU DID NOT DO THIS! Too Pierward? WTMF bity? You're trying to kill me... *le sigh* I am not happy.

I'm crying... at work... sick... GAH! :'(

I love the Edwardfish, even though I am angry at you.

I love the relationship Rose and Bella have.

*sigh* Damn you Edward for being right... *sniffle* WTF.

I would be lying if I was Bella too...

I fucking love Rosalie.. and she should most certainly be a ninja!

*gasp* Bella! Not innocent? :O

LMAO - good thing Rose and Bella are cracking me up with their distracted banter... cause you and I need to talk bity!

THEY'RE GONA GET MARRIED! ::swoon:: If I wasn't loving Pierward so hard right now bity, I'd be glaring at you! Just wait til later when the ::swoon:: wears off!

Beautifully written chapter, and I loved it even though you broke my freezing, sick heart! :(

xoxox

~ Jess
Ferzinha chapter 15 . 3/2/2010
First I was like: "OH NOEZ!" And then I waz like: "AW! YAY!" And then I finished the chapter and thought about it some more and I was: "OH NOEZ! HEARTFAIL WILL ABOUND!"

BB, You know I'm not exaggerating about these reactions!

I love it when you update. And I love that you've never given up on this story. I dun care how long you take to update, just the knowledge that these dudes will eventually talk to you and you'll tell us what they're saying is more than enough for me!

You know I like leaving you longer reviews but I'm short for time and if I wait any longer (I did read on Sat. but I wanted a moment to sit and concentrate, yk?) I'mma go away without reviewing. Oh! Did I tell you I'm going to NYC? Mayra (my friend who's getting married and I'm her bridesmaid) invited me to go for some sort of bachelorette party thing. She found good deals and I got permission at work! I'll be there from Thursday through Sunday! Iz excite! It'll also remind me of when we meet! :D :D :D

Ok, so this has turned into an email instead of a review. LOL

Lovely chapter, bb! 3 and mwa!
ElizaV chapter 15 . 3/2/2010
So much in one chapter. Its a good thing the "half-proposal" was in there or I might have left the story extremely sad. At least I can somewhat smirk.
bluewolfeyes chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
it's getting really interesting in the story and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out and to see what happens next_
iciri-piciri chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
*sniffle* beautiful

i knew there was a reason i loved you :P or this story!

you're sending Edward away? how cruel are you? I loved the way you wrote that part though! it was beautiful! this part: "With one dry, emotionless announcement, the love of my life went from a unique, multi-talented man who stood out in a crowd to a faceless, nameless number." it's perfect. really. I just loved it :) (i wasn't happy about it though.. made me really sad actually)

I really hope nothing too bad will happen to Edward. And Emmett either! And here I don't know what i mean by too bad... I mean what happened to Jasper would seem really bad for most ppl, but i live with my brother, who is almost in wheelchair, so it's just not that shocking for me...

I don't think you're planning to kill either of them. You're net, right? RIGHT? however I'm sure you could write that beautifully too. but i still don't think it's gonna be that sad :)

anyways, I can't wait to see what's gonna happen :) and omg I totes didn't see an update coming :) it's was a nice surprise! :D I' know you're out with Jess this weekend, so have fun! :D

love you,

Olivia

mer79 chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
This chapter was not at all insufficient, and it wasn't untimely. It was just right, as far as I'm concerned. Of course, my stomach was doing flip-flops just like it does when I'm riding on rollercoasters as soon as I read that line, "I guess that's why none of us saw it coming." I surely didn't see it coming. I think that you captured the emotions of it very well, though. It's easy for someone to say that they wouldn't act irrationally if something happened in their life, but then, when it actually does happen, as with our beloved couple, reality strikes, and those emotions cause you to completely change what you thought you would do and how you thought you would handle the situation. You've written Bella as a strong girl, and even Edward points out her strength, but when it comes right down to it, they're just both unsure about pretty much everything-except for the way that they feel about each other. I like that you bring that point out as well. And, I know you are the author and all, but I am pretty sure that if (or when) Edward gets the chance for a "real" proposal to Bella, it would far outshine Emmett's proposal to Rose any day (no matter if Rose doesn't want Edward's to overshadow Emmett's). :)

Thanks for the well-written chapter. Wonderful quote by Irving at the beginning, by the way. I think that it only served to set the emotions even more in gear for this chapter. Keep up the fabulous work, please, for I will be patiently waiting for more. :)
Rowzy chapter 15 . 2/26/2010
Very very good. It got me crying and laughing (almost at the same time). Update soon plz
campcathryn chapter 15 . 2/26/2010
Love your story
YazPistachio19 chapter 15 . 2/26/2010
How can y...but, how did...you can't just...Wha? (That's my Bella Swan-in-the-hospital-after-the-ballet-studio impression. Nice, huh?) No, so really. WHAT? For some reason, I had it in my head that Edward was undraftable! I don't know, flat feet perhaps? Did they still not take you for that during the Vietnam war? So yeah, I thought that he was exempt from the draft and that this wouldn't happen. So you totally caught me unawares.

Enjoy Muse and your other concert this weekend, and I will try my hardest to lick RPattz for you. (Cause I would be doing that only for you...yeah right)
911turbowriter chapter 15 . 2/26/2010
Edward could propose to me with an onion ring, but if Jasper wheeled himself by, well, then, bye bye Onion ring. Wonderful as always, and am really liking Rosalie in this chapter, though I wouldn't have minded you adding in a twilight line.

Alice- "I think she's going into hysterics, maybe you should slap her."

-Logan 3