Reviews for Love Like Time and Space
Love it!
Lady Greenwood chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Lovely LoVe fic xx
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Love - When reading this my heart melted just a little bit. I love the way this is written.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Aww! Totally loved it - time lapses, and themes, are the type of things I can really get into. Do you know if there are any historical VM fics? Set in the past I mean? Hmmm...
calypso69 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I just stumbled upon you story...it's so great! I hadn't read such a good LoVe story in a while... I miss Logan and Veronica and you just made my day with this :) Thank you very much I hope you'll write other stories about them, I think you got them perfectly.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Pretty much so sweet fic. I'm glad that they have their happy ending.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Gorgeous. love it. :)
kc chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Thank you! Such a wonderful, delightful fic.
Josielynn chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is an incredibly sweet and wonderful fic. I love the way you used a word and then described the situation... It was great! Now I have to go as I am going to start reading the rest of your stories.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow amazing cute story. What a unique way to write it! My favorite had to be Freedom.

Thnx for the read!
Natskl chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Just came across this story today...I absolutely loved it!
skyeladean chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I really Like this it touches on a lot of things and added some
starcrazed chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love this. It is beautiful. Great writing. Now I have to go mop up my insides cause they're a big pile of melted goo. Thanks for sharing this story :)
Islandergyrl chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Ok so I hardly write any reviews but I absolutely adored this piece! U pack quite a punch in so few words. Each piece tells different stories within the story that it was like reading several chapters. U can practically experience it urself. I love VM and was so bummed that it was cancelled. I love finding pieces like yours. It just made my day. I can't even tell u which piece I liked best bc they all seemed so good and so real like u didnt have to force the story at all! Everyhhing seemed to flow. Although I would have thought that Kieth would hAve been pissed off when he first heard the news but I did imagine he would secretly be happy to know that his baby was having a baby.
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I loved this story! It is a somewhat unusual format, but it is so well written!